Update on '70Dart , Marvin

-

Coyote Jack

Member #55, I'm old
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have been on vacation this week and the wife and I decided to go see Marvin and see how he is doing. Marvin is one of our old time members and suffered a severe stroke. He was also one of the first members that we had a benifit auction for. He has had to give up on his dream of building a Dart but you can't keep a good man down. Marvin is on facebook and goes by the name OneHanded GuitarGuy. He has a band and they were playing an open air performance last night in Fredericton, New Brunswick. Marvin plays the guitar with one hand and one foot. He uses his left hand to play the notes and his left foot to activate a device that strums the strings. It seems to work well. Here is a pic I took of Marvin at play and a link to a couple of short video's I took. Sorry about the sound quality, but it was all my little camera could do.

http://s450.photobucket.com/user/coyotejacks/library/MARVINS CONCERT

Jack

Attachments

• mini-DSCI0001.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 170
"......I just keep goin' down that road." Those lyrics say a lot about Marvin's determination! The band sounds great. Thanks for the update.

great to see he's doing better and that somebody cares enough to make that trip. If you talk to him, tell him to keep up the good work and to keep on doing whatever he is doing, it seems to work well.
J-G

Thanks for taking the time and money to come hear us Jack, me and the guys appreciate it. We hope to do three concerts next summer and I guarantee the vocals will sound a lot better. Got myself a Dodge Dakota quad cab 4x4, hopefully someday it will house the 340 I have if it doesn't sell. Thanks for the post bud and I will send you some of our music when we do our demo after my surgery.

-
Back