Update on Marvin, 70Dart

-

Coyote Jack

Member #55, I'm old
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I was up to the hospital to see Marvin today. He was here in my hometown for surgery. He had surgery to install a pump to administer drugs directly to his back so he wouldn't have to take them orally or by injection anymore. It is hoped that this will make a big difference in his recovery from his stroke.
He was in good spirits and we talked cars for quite a while. He has sold most of his project Dart. He does have plans to buy a complete car at some point in the future. An A-Body of course. He will have to have it fitted with special equipment in order for him to drive it though. He has already had this done to his truck and it works great.
He said to say HI to everybody, So HI! from Marvin.

Jack

Well tell him howdy im not sure what happened to him but next time slip him a lap top lol any way hope hes back up and running soon

Here's wishin him a speedy recovery.

Glad to hear the surgery went well and Prayers from us for a speedy recovery.

Thanks for the update Jack! I always adored Marvin's quick wit and willingness to help everyone. When you talk with him again, please tell him hello for me.

I was up to the hospital to see Marvin today. He was here in my hometown for surgery. He had surgery to install a pump to administer drugs directly to his back so he wouldn't have to take them orally or by injection anymore. It is hoped that this will make a big difference in his recovery from his stroke.
He was in good spirits and we talked cars for quite a while. He has sold most of his project Dart. He does have plans to buy a complete car at some point in the future. An A-Body of course. He will have to have it fitted with special equipment in order for him to drive it though. He has already had this done to his truck and it works great.
He said to say HI to everybody, So HI! from Marvin.

Jack
Thank you so much Jack :blob: Marvin sure is missed here by many and to the folks that have never enjoyed his post's yall sure missed out on some great times :eek:ccasion:
I hope and pray that this procedure makes life a bit better for him Jack.
Hearing this great update has woke my mind up and put a big smile on my face :mrgreen:, I am so glad he is staying strong and driving around in his truck :cheers:.... I get on here and wonder how he is doing and pray for my Canadian friend. I am going to make a card and have everyone sign it and maybe Jack can print it out and take it to him.

Thank you Coyote Jack!! You just humbled my hart tonight :cheers:

In that New York accent......

Heeeyyyy, tell'em da fish is wishin the best for him huh!?

Thanks everyone for the prayers, thoughts, and super kind words. They are all so appreciated as are my FABO friends and what super friends they are. Yes I was blessed with a great visit from the great hunter Coyote Jack, had a nice little visit, it has been too long! I am home now still having pain and will have to go back for some adjustments down the road before everything is all ironed out, heres hoping! I will try not to be such a stranger once things get better for me. Take care my friends!

Thanks everyone for the prayers, thoughts, and super kind words. They are all so appreciated as are my FABO friends and what super friends they are. Yes I was blessed with a great visit from the great hunter Coyote Jack, had a nice little visit, it has been too long! I am home now still having pain and will have to go back for some adjustments down the road before everything is all ironed out, heres hoping! I will try not to be such a stranger once things get better for me. Take care my friends!

Glad to hear you are home.And on the on road to recovery.

-
Back