Updates on Pages 3 & 4! Prayers & Positive Thoughts Needed for Tony Fields Please

-
Oh good grief! This isn't very good to read that more work is needed.

Get well bud!

I spoke with Tony on Saturday evening for 30 minutes. He was using his speaker phone because it was easier for him. He was weak, but in great spirits & hopeful for the future.

Thelma called on Wednesday afternoon to let us know the Docs were able to successfully insert 1 stent. They're hoping he will get stronger in the coming weeks so they can perform another procedure to do the add'l 2 stents that he needs.

Nice of you guys to keep Tony in your prayers!!

Tony is in our prayers daily, and I've been keeping up with him on FB! Praying that he gets stronger everyday on his way back to full health!

I spoke with Tony on Saturday evening for 30 minutes. He was using his speaker phone because it was easier for him. He was weak, but in great spirits & hopeful for the future.

Thelma called on Wednesday afternoon to let us know the Docs were able to successfully insert 1 stent. They're hoping he will get stronger in the coming weeks so they can perform another procedure to do the add'l 2 stents that he needs.

Nice of you guys to keep Tony in your prayers!!

6pk2goDemon

Thank you very much for the update.

Thanks for the update.

Keep fighting Tony, you can beat this...

-
Back