Upgrade Braking

-
What do you have now? What is your intended use? Are you willing to go to 17-18" wheels? Do you want to keep SBP if you still have it?

The stock 78 cordoba style stuff is great. Cass has it brand new. End up spending the same on a used 73+ setup and using the calipers as cores. Need prop valve if all drums before. I went all Dr.Diff disc. Front and rear. I had the spindles, backing plates and brackets for the 11.75 rotors and calipers, but you never really know the history on the used spindles... the car I took them off had one 11.75 rotor and one was a 10” Something, but considerably smaller. Here is my rear disc swap. At the end of the day, anything new will help!
279669F5-D99D-4356-B5E2-44A9672D1A2F.jpeg
3E249D03-2CC3-4BBB-B163-63907D3AA823.jpeg

I would like to improve the braking of my Demon.
What would you recommend?

All depends on how big your budget is and big your tool box is. Doctor Diff is the best place for the average Mopar guy to get brakes. He has mild to wild brake kits and all of his stuff is tested and proven. I've used a bunch of Doctor Diff kits over the years. You can also read up on Mopar brake kits and options in the B body book I wrote a few years ago. https://www.amazon.com/dp/1934709301/?tag=joeychgo-20

-
Back