Upper Control Arm Bushing?

-

Nu2Mopar

Reaction score
I have a 70 Duster that I am converting to disc front end and need to know what UCA bushings to buy? I have UCA's from a 74 Duster, are 70 - 74 the same bushing? will the 74 bushing work in a 70 model year? What do i need?

Thanks in advance for your help!

can't remember how many years they cover
been a couple since i worked on mine
buy them for the year of the arm
same for ball joints(provided the spindle is same year)

The upper control arm bushings are the same up thru the 76 model year.

Moog Part# K408 for standard bushings (1 kit will do both sides)

Moog Part# K7103 for offset bushings which will allow you to get additional positive caster (2 kits are needed to do both sides)

Thanks...I ordered the k7103 kit last night along with all the rest of the bushings, ball joints, tie rods...everything.

I have a 70 Duster that I am converting to disc front end and need to know what UCA bushings to buy? I have UCA's from a 74 Duster, are 70 - 74 the same bushing? will the 74 bushing work in a 70 model year? What do i need?

Thanks in advance for your help!

I have a brand new set of upper A arms from master power brakes with bushings no ball joints they will fit your project $100 + shipping. my mail is [email protected] Thanks Hemillama

Bushings are all the same 70-76' a-bodies. The UCA's from a 74 will work fine, just make sure you get the large upper ball joints.

Someone should have suggested the offset bushings before you ordered OEM replacements. You can achive OEM alignment specs from OEM parts but it wont be optimal settings for radial tires.
OOPS nevermind :)

I think posts 3 and 4 above got it covered.....

Glad it's not me this time that needs to clean their :glasses7: LOL

-
Back