Upullandpay Visit Today

-

64 SRT8 Dart

Reaction score
Went to Upullandpay here in town for the first in a while and found a couple of items.

First, there are a ton of Magnum motors in trucks and Dakotas up there! I'd say around 8 5.2s and I counted 4 or 5 5.9s!

1 Durango w/ 5.7 Hemi. Someone had pulled the pass head and no2 and 8 pistons/rods. Inside looked clean and cylinders looked nice. I think an engine is only $199.99 plus core of $50.

Also, there was a 75 D100 with a 360 I'm thinking of going back in the next week and pulling the heads for keeping.

There's also an 83 D250 IIRC pickup with a Dana 60 full floater w/ 4.10's non sure grip. I'm pretty sure the price for a full rear is only $99.99. Someone could have a cheap Dana to convert for car use. I could possibly pull it for someone here in Colorado.

Anyway. Just sharing my afternoon adventure.

Yes it is! I actually get made fun of at work sometimes....guys poking fun at me because they know I'm up there quite a bit. lol

I just wish I was independently wealthy....I'd buy up all the Mopar parts I could for safe keeping. It's quite terrible knowing that if no one buys even 440's and Dana's they still just crush them!!! Crazy!

I have not been up there since my valiant front end score. (you might remember that brown 75 valiant brougham)

I should check more often but I get busy and forget to look at their online list.

( I assume you are talking about the place in south springs, off the academy exit and then onto hwy 85 or something)

Around here, magnums are scarce, and the CL druggies want an arm and two legs for one.

-
Back