Us nationals

-

ddart1981

Reaction score
Hi,I live in Brazil, and I'm going to Florida (Miami) in january 27, to watch US NATIONALS, in Bradenton, Florida (29-30 january). I would like to see mopars... Do you know if there are Mopars racing? Where can I buy performance parts in Florida? Thank you.

There will be MoPar racing, however, the little guys like us will be few. The big boys will be at it mostly and some off the faster classes that can normally be seen will also race.

As far as purcashing part, manufactures mid-way will have a large host of companies sellling there goods. MoPazr should have there own trailer, if not 2 trailers.

There will be MoPar racing, however, the little guys like us will be few. The big boys will be at it mostly and some off the faster classes that can normally be seen will also race.

As far as purcashing part, manufactures mid-way will have a large host of companies sellling there goods. MoPazr should have there own trailer, if not 2 trailers.

Hi, thank you for your answer... and about mopar small block? Here in Brazil, there are only small blocks, and actually, we races with 318 strokers...

I haven't been to that event but have been to that track for other events and they did have some parts vendors. And like rumblefish360 said, not alot of racing MOPARS in this area but there should be some present.

I was just there for the jet truck/car show.

Attachments

• PC040061 (Custom) (Custom).JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 168
  • PC040123 (Custom).JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 170
  • PC040098 (Custom).JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 174
and about mopar small block? Here in Brazil, there are only small blocks, and actually, we races with 318 strokers...

Yes, I know. Brazil only seems to have 318's and 360's in the MoPars. Glad to hear that you can stroke the engines.

Is there an issue with getting MoPar parts from places like Jegs or Summit racing? Or Mancini racing and MoPar themselfs?

Yes, I know. Brazil only seems to have 318's and 360's in the MoPars. Glad to hear that you can stroke the engines.

Is there an issue with getting MoPar parts from places like Jegs or Summit racing? Or Mancini racing and MoPar themselfs?

No, any problem, I've getting parts in Summit, Mancini, and Hugues, but I purchased online only, and the parts were sent to Brazil... I would like to go in a shop, and see MoPar parts to buy, and talk about the right parts to drag races... I have stock Eddelbrock heads, and I'm wanting to buy ported heads and rocker arms...Thanks for your help

Ahhhhhhhhh, I see. Ya wanna see those part up front and close with your own eyes. Nice! Good thinking. I like to do that myself. And talking with drag racers is great. I love walkin the pits and stopping to talk to the guys and gals racing there cars. Most are willing to share the combos and tips on what they found and like.

Many different ways to go fast.

Enjoy your stay and have fun!

Ahhhhhhhhh, I see. Ya wanna see those part up front and close with your own eyes. Nice! Good thinking. I like to do that myself. And talking with drag racers is great. I love walkin the pits and stopping to talk to the guys and gals racing there cars. Most are willing to share the combos and tips on what they found and like.

Many different ways to go fast.

Enjoy your stay and have fun!

Thank you, rumblefish360, this is what I want, and go faster...8)8)

-
Back