USA MADE PARTS? HANG ON TO WHAT YOU HAVE!

-
The brake pads should be made out of Chinese drywall, that way my rims would turn white instead of black after 3 months...... there ya go, hows that for bringing the thread back?

The Chinese lack of critical thinking, in my opinion, is a significant contributer to the **** they make.

They can make decent stuff, but the consistency is crap. Once the qc engineer heads home.......

I dunno, I was once chatting with an airline pilot on another forum. he was saying something about Chinese aircraft that are copys of proven aircraft designs. I replied that I wouldn't want to fly on a Chinese airplane
ATT00014.gif
:D

now I am glad my 71 slant Duster rids on 9 inch drum brakes that were installed on there before it was last parked in '98 !!???? ha

I dunno, I was once chatting with an airline pilot on another forum. he was saying something about Chinese aircraft that are copys of proven aircraft designs. I replied that I wouldn't want to fly on a Chinese airplane
ATT00014.gif
:D
Didnt china copy one of our military jets? I cant imagine flying in a jet made of recycled chevy's. Crap turned into more crap.
The Chinese are good at copying. Check out the small engines they sell at harbor freight. Most of those are Honda engine designs. The major problem with china is they lack the natural resources, specifically metal. Most of their metal is only recycled crap we send over.
They have the technology to build quality and its getting better by the day.

I believe Waupaca. Foundry still makes rotors and drums for the aftermarket....they are the largest gray iron foundry in the world.

The brake pads should be made out of Chinese drywall, that way my rims would turn white instead of black after 3 months...... there ya go, hows that for bringing the thread back?
The "binder" in the brake pad material is what causes the black on the wheels. In some of those pads, crushed walnut shells are used as the binder. Burning off leaving the black dust.

-
Back