USC gets crushed

-
******* GLORIOUS!!!

A QB that denegrates his opponent with "**** UTAH" written on his fingernails deserves to get hammered. I hope the Utah players were reminding him of that when they were smashing him in the 4th quarter. Then the ***** goes and cries on the sidelines and doesn't shake hands with UTAH's players... what a pussy. Maybe next year toejams can have a little turnover Karma bite them in the ***. Fun to watch Williams throw that interception. DC for Utah did a nice job and particularly on that play baiting the throw.

I really like the Utah QB Rising... no nonsense player. His postgame press conference was great regarding the fingernail thing.

So funny that people from the old school their POS coach came from warned the toejam fans about what would happen. toejams professed they were just butthurt losing the greatest coach in football. The ONE football team they played all year, that is tough as nails, disciplined and physical, did what they usually do to a Stincoln Piley coached team. sc got their **** pushed in from the start of second quarter on, outscored 44-10

Had they won and been #4 facing Georgia, it would have looked like the old team that coach had against LSU, Bama... would have got steamrolled.

Georgia, Michigan, TCU...........Who will be the 4th seed now for the college football playoff? Ohio State? Alabama? Tennessee?

******* GLORIOUS!!!

A QB that denegrates his opponent with "**** UTAH" written on his fingernails deserves to get hammered. I hope the Utah players were reminding him of that when they were smashing him in the 4th quarter. Then the ***** goes and cries on the sidelines and doesn't shake hands with UTAH's players... what a pussy. Maybe next year toejams can have a little turnover Karma bite them in the ***. Fun to watch Williams throw that interception. DC for Utah did a nice job and particularly on that play baiting the throw.

I really like the Utah QB Rising... no nonsense player. His postgame press conference was great regarding the fingernail thing.

So funny that people from the old school their POS coach came from warned the toejam fans about what would happen. toejams professed they were just butthurt losing the greatest coach in football. The ONE football team they played all year, that is tough as nails, disciplined and physical, did what they usually do to a Stincoln Piley coached team. sc got their **** pushed in from the start of second quarter on, outscored 44-10

Had they won and been #4 facing Georgia, it would have looked like the old team that coach had against LSU, Bama... would have got steamrolled.

Being from Okla. I absolutely loved it !
Considering we had 50 players that had never been on a college field before this year , and lincoln riley`s hand me downs , and the other good 7 players that transfered the Sooners actually did better than ultra hi dollar texas did in their coaches first year .
Venables WILL get it together !---------------BOOMER ...

I’ll just leave this here……lol.

3E70C93C-A277-4828-AF0C-9289D2C3BA82.jpeg

******* GLORIOUS!!!

Spot on with your assessment. As an Oklahoman and a Sooner fan I was heartbroken when I heard Stincoln Riley was leaving. I grew up about 30-45 minutes from the campus of OU and had season tickets as a 20 year old when Stoops took them to the promised land in the year 2000 with a 13-0 season. Since then they had amassed the best home record of all time, multiple Heisman winners, many NFL players developed.
Our beloved Quarterback Whisperer had betrayed us. Then the rumors started coming out as to why. First it was infidelity. He was porking a hot little student assistant and his wife reportedly gave him an ultimatum to move from OU or she would, from him.
Another rumor was that USC paid off his two houses in Oklahoma, gave him a mansion in LA, and gave him an insane amount of money. This is true but was money the sole reason? Was the marital problem fixable with more money and a fresh start?
Then the real reason surfaced. The move to the Southeast Conference. Riley's plan going forward at OU was not defense focused. He was going to do what he had always relied on, throwing the ball to beat defenses and ignoring a defense that could stop scoring. The OU brass which include Bob Stoops, a defense first guy, hated this philosophy. They had grown tired of dominating the defense week Big XII with this philosophy only to go to bowl games and get beat by SEC teams. All of Riley's proposals for strengthening the program were shot down. This upset Riley to the point of leaving. To the credit of the OU Athletic Department they simply starved him out. That was the plan. Get with Defense First or not get your wishlist.
OU decided to hire Brett Venables away from Clemson but he was someone they already knew. Venables was with Stoops as a defensive assistant when Stoops was DC under Bill Snyder at K-State. Venables then came to Oklahoma to be DC under Bob Stoops. Even before OU landed on Brett Venables they had already started accepting bids to build out an SEC caliber training and player development complex. The Sooners are going to go into the SEC with a Defense First philosophy and that would not have happened with Stincoln Riley. He had to go. Whatever the reason for him leaving it is for the better and was part of the OU plan all along.
It really did hurt that Stincoln Riley took a lot of top players with him, not so much Alex Grinch the DC though. The player theft hurt us to the magnitude of 2 years worth of recruiting. In the end, we're better off. It was expected that the Sooners would have a down year. Truth be told, it's been a horrendous year. Losing to Texas like that ...... that hurts worse than anything that has ever happened regarding OU in my life. Still, it's worth it to go to the SEC without Sticoln Riley.

I root for whoever is beating usc, the patriots, the cowboys, alabama and ohio state.
I hate usc because of their fans and alumni attitude. "We are USC, we are ENTITLED to have the best players, the best coaches, win all the time, cause we're RICH, and PRIVILEGED ". Similar attitudes from the other teams mentioned above. I just LOVE to see them humbled/losing!

Worst fans and alumni I have ever encountered throughout 30 years of attending major college football games and bowls are USC and Texas fans. Texas is to be expected for me because they are the Sooners biggest rival but USC fans are real douchebags even when your teams paths haven't crossed in 20 years.

Best fans in the world? Nebraska. Hands down. Just really good FOOTBALL fans that just want to see a good game and legitimately see the best team win. How I wish they would return to the elite status.

Worst fans and alumni I have ever encountered throughout 30 years of attending major college football games and bowls are USC and Texas fans. Texas is to be expected for me because they are the Sooners biggest rival but USC fans are real douchebags even when your teams paths haven't crossed in 20 years.

Best fans in the world? Nebraska. Hands down. Just really good FOOTBALL fans that just want to see a good game and legitimately see the best team win. How I wish they would return to the elite status.
I’d say worse fans for myself are Oregon fans hands down. I’ve been to home games at Oklahoma and Oregon, it’s like going to a different planet difference between the two.

That's too bad. That TCU qb played his dick off down the stretch. Not sure why they took the ball out of his hands with goal to go in OT.

Georgia, Michigan, TCU...........Who will be the 4th seed now for the college football playoff? Ohio State? Alabama? Tennessee?
Thats a REALLY good question now, isn't it?:poke::eek:
(And LSU even with Georgia , despite a world-class brain-dead play.)

Edit: oh well, it was 7-7 when I typed that above. 35-10, as of this edit.

Last edited:
Trojans went from 4-8 to 11-2, I’d say the season was a success.
Only 11-2 because of two words. Caleb Williams.

If he doesn't go to sc, they are a 6-5 to 8-3 team. When Williams leaves, Stincoln Piley will have to find some other incredible QB to run his deal because he has a habit of tossing up big ZERO's in the 3rd 1/4 of games. sc was lucky as **** to win a bunch of games this year.

Ou lost a couple games last year and I would call OU's season a disaster from the game film. W/L are nice, how you get them matters. OU was TRASH last year. Thanks to the HC and staff.

The beavers should have beaten sc had they not turned the ball over a half dozen times...

Last edited:
Spot on with your assessment. As an Oklahoman and a Sooner fan I was heartbroken when I heard Stincoln Riley was leaving. I grew up about 30-45 minutes from the campus of OU and had season tickets as a 20 year old when Stoops took them to the promised land in the year 2000 with a 13-0 season. Since then they had amassed the best home record of all time, multiple Heisman winners, many NFL players developed.
Our beloved Quarterback Whisperer had betrayed us. Then the rumors started coming out as to why. First it was infidelity. He was porking a hot little student assistant and his wife reportedly gave him an ultimatum to move from OU or she would, from him.
Another rumor was that USC paid off his two houses in Oklahoma, gave him a mansion in LA, and gave him an insane amount of money. This is true but was money the sole reason? Was the marital problem fixable with more money and a fresh start?
Then the real reason surfaced. The move to the Southeast Conference. Riley's plan going forward at OU was not defense focused. He was going to do what he had always relied on, throwing the ball to beat defenses and ignoring a defense that could stop scoring. The OU brass which include Bob Stoops, a defense first guy, hated this philosophy. They had grown tired of dominating the defense week Big XII with this philosophy only to go to bowl games and get beat by SEC teams. All of Riley's proposals for strengthening the program were shot down. This upset Riley to the point of leaving. To the credit of the OU Athletic Department they simply starved him out. That was the plan. Get with Defense First or not get your wishlist.
OU decided to hire Brett Venables away from Clemson but he was someone they already knew. Venables was with Stoops as a defensive assistant when Stoops was DC under Bill Snyder at K-State. Venables then came to Oklahoma to be DC under Bob Stoops. Even before OU landed on Brett Venables they had already started accepting bids to build out an SEC caliber training and player development complex. The Sooners are going to go into the SEC with a Defense First philosophy and that would not have happened with Stincoln Riley. He had to go. Whatever the reason for him leaving it is for the better and was part of the OU plan all along.
It really did hurt that Stincoln Riley took a lot of top players with him, not so much Alex Grinch the DC though. The player theft hurt us to the magnitude of 2 years worth of recruiting. In the end, we're better off. It was expected that the Sooners would have a down year. Truth be told, it's been a horrendous year. Losing to Texas like that ...... that hurts worse than anything that has ever happened regarding OU in my life. Still, it's worth it to go to the SEC without Sticoln Riley.

I was not unhappy that Stincoln Piley left. I've been complaining about how soft the team was getting for 3 years. You could see it on the lines. Guys getting rag dolled all over the place. That is a weak team. The way he left was BS. sc fans better get used to watching physical teams pummel the toejams in the near future. Moving to the big ten will not be kind to Stincoln. I suspect he'll find a reason to bolt before having to get neck deep in that schedule.

Remember the mid week absence before the Baylor game where the sooners laid a turd. Yeah he wasn't somewhere hammering out details... LOL Oh the job came up on sturday night sunday morning, GTFOOH with that ****. Dude is a liar and has no spine. His character is ****. One of my favorite sayings Adversity doesn't create character, it exposes it. Both the qb and coach at sc have the same **** character traits. Add in the POS Rattler and his character issues and you start to see a clearer picture (suspended senior year of HS, OU locker room hated the guy, **** talker deluxe after he leaves and this year loved giving the other team the ball regularly...). Quality there.

To bad stincoln lied to Cam Rising. Rising was supposed to go to OU. Except the snake lied to him and they looked elsewhere. How OU would like to have had Rising the last few years.

Some of the things about the sooners, especially on defense and game prep are incredible levels of malpractice from grinch and crew. Notice anything eerily similar to OU the last few years and the sc team defense this year... like watching an old family movie. Hey.... I've seen this **** before! LMAO

sc fans are horrendous, not relevant except maybe 2-3 years in the last 20 or so. Just wait if sc pulls a set of stnkers like they did this year, gonna here, "He's not really a part of the toejam family." They aren't texass or lsu level bad.

I've hated the toejams since the 80's when they royally screwed a friend of our family. F them and that stupid *** horse they rode in on. LOL

Last edited:
Spot on Rob. Grinch ain’t ****. He was a bubblegum patch on a blowout that was Mike Stoops. Should be easy for teams to overcome SC’s D.
Look for some changes to come on the staff at OU. New facilities too. OU had to throw a program together that is very temporary but they got their guy in Venables. He’s the center piece. The coordinators weren’t the goal. We got who we got.

SEC caliber (aka NFL caliber) trading facilities will be ready around 2024. Recruiting has been strong.

I was hoping for a better year but I am okay with the situation. Trust the process, brother.

BTW, @crackedback , I am moving back to Oklahoma this month. Will be back to the ole homestead just 30 minutes from Norman and will be getting my season tickets back. Last time I had them was 2001 right before I left and joined the Navy. Would love to have you out for a game.

Spot on Rob. Grinch ain’t ****. He was a bubblegum patch on a blowout that was Mike Stoops. Should be easy for teams to overcome SC’s D.
Look for some changes to come on the staff at OU. New facilities too. OU had to throw a program together that is very temporary but they got their guy in Venables. He’s the center piece. The coordinators weren’t the goal. We got who we got.

SEC caliber (aka NFL caliber) trading facilities will be ready around 2024. Recruiting has been strong.

I was hoping for a better year but I am okay with the situation. Trust the process, brother.

BTW, @crackedback , I am moving back to Oklahoma this month. Will be back to the ole homestead just 30 minutes from Norman and will be getting my season tickets back. Last time I had them was 2001 right before I left and joined the Navy. Would love to have you out for a game.

I'm looking to move back east. Tenn or OK are the primary locations. Might have to take you up on that offer.

Defense at OU has been abysmal for over a decade. People complaining about it this year seem to forget how horrible it's been for so long. Lots of rat poison in the upper class and lack or effort in a bunch of film. Some players that have been starting have no business being on the field at OU. I heard a comment that the staff thought there were 4, yes only 4 player on the defensive roster that were SEC level players... FOUR.

Sooners 2000 National Champion quarterback, Josh Heupel, is the HC at Tennessee now too. I really like his programs.

Riley had his foot out the door way back in the early of his last season. Didn`t do much coaching .
He was reportedly playing favors with a lot of players , and with a cutie , "the reason some of the good ones transferred to other schools right off the bat ."
Venables will get it together , when he gets players that fit his scheme !!!
A lot of the players that are still transferring do not fit Venables scheme , and no big loss., example , the q back that just jumped , didnt even get put in , in the texas game , when Gabriel was hurt and not playing , they used a tight end , that tells you something about not fitting ...

-
Back