-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Dolin

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
For Sale a used Holly Carb. 4 Barrel...I don't know for sure it may be a 500 CFM,,,The picture that has the blurry picture says List-1850-2 those are the only numbers other than the patent numbers that are on the Carb.....It needs to be rebuilt but there is nothing like older parts they just hold up better... I would like to get $45 plus shipping and handling....Please I only take money orders no Pay Pal Thanks...Check out the pictures and contact me with your name and address if you are interested...
Thanks for looking
Tony

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

For Sale a used Holly Carb. 4 Barrel...I don't know for sure it may be a 500 CFM,,,The picture that has the blurry picture says List-1850-2 those are the only numbers other than the patent numbers that are on the Carb.....It needs to be rebuilt but there is nothing like older parts they just hold up better... I would like to get $45 plus shipping and handling....Please I only take money orders no Pay Pal Thanks...Check out the pictures and contact me with your name and address if you are interested...
Thanks for looking
Tony

View attachment 1715145715

View attachment 1715145719

View attachment 1715145720

View attachment 1715145721
I am interested!I will take it.PM sent

Last edited:
I am interested! How much for shipping Jerome Idaho 83338.Also how do I get you a money order?I haven' paid that way.Its usually paypal.I work tomorrow underground in the mine but should be abel to message you on my lunch.I am off Monday so I can get the money sent off then.I gotta be up at 1:30 this morning to head in so I might not reply till tomorrow but I will take it
Kris,,,I can get the Carb. boxed up and get you a total for everything Monday when
Post Office opens. That is where the best money orders are,,,when I receive payment I can ship the part and cash the money order at the same time,,,saves me gas money makes It cheaper in the long run for both of us...It is a heavy piece....I will need your full name and address to ship...
My name and address are
Removed by moderator for your internet safety.
Thanks for looking
Tony

Kris,,,I can get the Carb. boxed up and get you a total for everything Monday when
Post Office opens. That is where the best money orders are,,,when I receive payment I can ship the part and cash the money order at the same time,,,saves me gas money makes It cheaper in the long run for both of us...It is a heavy piece....I will need your full name and address to ship...
My name and address are
Anthony Dolin
33 Hemlock Circle Pass
Ocala, Florida. 34472
Thanks for looking
Tony
Also I forgot.... any bank or Credit Union has money orders

I removed your name and address. You two need to start a private conversation for that.

I removed your name and address. You two need to start a private conversation for that.
Sorry Mike... I have been doing now for a short time... I'm still not good figuring that one out... I have had people tell they can't start up a private conversation I have too many conversations going...I go back in and delete and the site still will not let people in private. ..any way to make this easier ??? I'm not good when my phone is smarter than I am....ha ha!!!

Sorry Mike... I have been doing now for a short time... I'm still not good figuring that one out... I have had people tell they can't start up a private conversation I have too many conversations going...I go back in and delete and the site still will not let people in private. ..any way to make this easier ??? I'm not good when my phone is smarter than I am....ha ha!!!
No problem Tony. Sent you a personal message with instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back