UTG caught and guilty ?? More evidence coming in....

-
3rd circuit judge of the fourth district of Tennessee has charged Tony of living rent free (or not paying rent) in at least 12 people's minds. More may come forward. District Attorney has declared Tony, fonder of UTG, has fully occupied the entire residency without payment. Even though a court order of eviction has been filed, the mind owners cannot move forward with the eviction. As to date, Tony continues to occupy each resident, although small, without any sign of leaving. The question that has been raised to the court asking how long can Tony occupy the mind before he has squatters rights and becomes owner? Most of the residence that have been occupied are members of FABO. The story continues to unfold, and many more cases may become apparent as time goes on. Tony has filed a counter suit against each resident owner of stated property(s) stating all properties have abandon of residency, and condemned by the state (of mind) they live in. Stay tuned, and read below .
Freakin awesome post brother!
That there is some funny ****!

Well I really don't know why he would call himself 318willrun, obviously he should be called 360 willrunbetter!!!!!

Cley
View attachment 1716024798
thats_funny_right_there.png

How dangerous is it? Gonna be -20F here tonight. Had 50 mph gusts last night. -70F windchill factor. Kind of unprecedented . Might break a record tonight.

I bet that keeps down the number of mopar guys begging for parts money on the freeway offramps and in town.

3rd circuit judge of the fourth district of Tennessee has charged Tony of living rent free (or not paying rent) in at least 12 people's minds. More may come forward. District Attorney has declared Tony, fonder of UTG, has fully occupied the entire residency without payment. Even though a court order of eviction has been filed, the mind owners cannot move forward with the eviction. As to date, Tony continues to occupy each resident, although small, without any sign of leaving. The question that has been raised to the court asking how long can Tony occupy the mind before he has squatters rights and becomes owner? Most of the residence that have been occupied are members of FABO. The story continues to unfold, and many more cases may become apparent as time goes on. Tony has filed a counter suit against each resident owner of stated property(s) stating all properties have abandon of residency, and condemned by the state (of mind) they live in. Stay tuned, and read below .
Their holding Tony against his will.

I skipped this thread 'cuz I figgurred it was just more "fake drama." Little did I realize...................

Their holding Tony against his will.
Fantastic turn of events!!! It appears we may actually have a "hostage" situation ..... ??????????
There is a small crowd outside yelling "Free UTG.... Free UTG... Free UTG"

Oh, it was funny. Unfortunately for you, you dont understand humor, AND
A body pricing. :lol:
I understand humor. I just think that one was not funny. I rated with the likes of SNL. A body pricing is ridiculous, the A bodies were always the car for the level entry car enthusiasts.

I understand humor. I just think that one was not funny. I rated with the likes of SNL. A body pricing is ridiculous, the A bodies were always the car for the level entry car enthusiasts.
Yeah, but You need to get with the program, Bro! Those cars are 50 years old now! You want one that's running, and driving, doesn't need paint or body work, don't need a new front end, doesn't need a new transmission, doesn't have issues with the rear end, or anything like that! Plus a/c! I mean let's be realistic: you can't build one for what you're looking to spend on one (they were entry level cars, back when I was a kid) even though I wasn't nothing but an infant, when these cars were new, I've heard many stories of those entry level small block cars sucking the headlights right out of a big block from any manufacturer... you could probably find a pretty sweet six-cylinder four-door car it might be better off for your style with a nice Chrysler Factory air temp unit (V-Twin style!) that still runs good... and you'd have money left in your pocket

Last edited:
Yeah, but You need to get with the program, Bro! Those cars are 50 years old now! You want one that's running, and driving, doesn't need paint or body work, don't need a new front end, doesn't need a new transmission, doesn't have issues with the rear end, or anything like that! Plus a/c! I mean let's be realistic: you can't build one for what you're looking to spend on one (they were entry level cars, back when I was a kid) even though I wasn't nothing but an infant, when these cars were new, I've heard many stories of those entry level small block cars sucking the headlights right out of a big block from any manufacturer... you could probably find a pretty sweet six-cylinder four-door car it might be better off for your style with a nice Chrysler Factory air temp unit (V-Twin style!) that still runs good... and you'd have money left in your pocket
You don't think that I can get a decent A body for 25k? I don't mind a little work, just no body work or paint

I think you can but your so super picky I’d lay money on you never getting one. If you want a really mint car, add another 10-15K.

An entry level price comes in at certain levels of what entry level is. I just scored a drivetrain less ‘74 Duster for just under $1800. 3 little rust spots, needs a drivers door, passenger front fender and two floor pans. All easy to do. It’ll get the parts, a little bondo, a soda blasting and painted.

Engine and trans are a slam dunk for me.
Paint, I’m a rookie at.
Interior is the bear here.

I’ll have less than 10K in it.
If the body comes out hood….. It could sell for double without trouble.

That’s entry level and a DIY ride. The more you do the less it costs.

I think you can but your so super picky I’d lay money on you never getting one. If you want a really mint car, add another 10-15K.

An entry level price comes in at certain levels of what entry level is. I just scored a drivetrain less ‘74 Duster for just under $1800. 3 little rust spots, needs a drivers door, passenger front fender and two floor pans. All easy to do. It’ll get the parts, a little bondo, a soda blasting and painted.

Paint, I’m a rookie at.

Fenders, interior work, drivetrain I can do. I know that you can't remember everything but I've mentioned several times that I can't weld or do body work and paint. You'll be close to 10k if not a little over it since it needs both the engine and transmission unless you go used and not rebuild them first.

Paint, I’m a rookie at.

Unless you score used interior parts, there's 3-4 grand itself

-
Back