UTG makes unbelievable Horsepower!!

-

thesiren74

Reaction score
Gotcha!!

Screenshot_20230209-015654_Chrome.jpg

I clicked 'cause I was expecting a "bong-in",.......

Uncle Tony the perpetual 9th grade High School auto shop guy whose parents wont buy him a car, so he resurrects one from the junkyard. He never gets it on the road, but that's not the point...:)

Uncle Tony the perpetual 9th grade High School auto shop guy whose parents wont buy him a car, so he resurrects one from the junkyard. He never gets it on the road but that's not the point...:)

I stopped watching when he started the rants about the world and how new cars suck and everything is **** now... I hope i never end up a caveman that doesn't understand injection and thinks anything new has to be bad..

P.S. seeing that motor go to a dyno with no oil pressure was pretty funny though :)

I stopped watching when he started the rants about the world and how new cars suck and everything is **** now... I hope i never end up a caveman that doesn't understand injection and thinks anything new has to be bad..

P.S. seeing that motor go to a dyno with no oil pressure was pretty funny though :)
I agree. I will admit newer cars are more comfortable and maintenance free. i was in the wrench business when thing changed over from carb to injection so I can work on both. That's the thing with Tony he never was a mechanic he just plays one on YT. he ha sno problem lying and misleading his viewers. . the low oil pressure? you mean the 318 back during COVID that went to Nicks? Yeah i always bring that up, he dlike that to be forgotten. This Vizard build is going off course and someone said "Id like to see Tony build a junkyard 318..." I replied "here ya go ," and posted a link to that 318 build LOL! he relies on new viewers who haven't caught on yet. But Ill leave it at that people here get butt hurt over the truth about Tony.

I agree. I will admit newer cars are more comfortable and maintenance free. i was in the wrench business when thing changed over from carb to injection so I can work on both. That's the thing with Tony he never was a mechanic he just plays one on YT. he ha sno problem lying and misleading his viewers. . the low oil pressure? you mean the 318 back during COVID that went to Nicks? Yeah i always bring that up, he dlike that to be forgotten. This Vizard build is going off course and someone said "Id like to see Tony build a junkyard 318..." I replied "here ya go ," and posted a link to that 318 build LOL! he relies on new viewers who haven't caught on yet. But Ill leave it at that people here get butt hurt over the truth about Tony.

yeah, i saw on nicks video in the comments he said it was the AMC lifters, but the kid that built the motor said the crank was undersize and they used standard bearings or something? i mean... plasitgauge is the LEAST you can do please :)

Anyway.. i try not to post my mind here as i am an *** but yeah.. i'm with you on his videos. I stopped watching nick also after he ranted about not being able to push new cars to the side of the road.. ooohh k....

I will admit though, i hated injection til i got my c5 vette (LOVED that car) then learned all about it and love it now.. I would really like to have my 3.6l from my grand cherokee in my '62.. the motor just loves to spin, makes decent power and takes a beating.

Last edited:
That 3.9 is the V6? the 5.2 magnum with 2 cylinders lopped off? Yeah that would work...probably swap in nice.

Advice on posting your mind, use tact and don't get sucked in to the arguments at least 3 of them will gang up on you and they are all equally delusional its a game and they like it when you get mad and fire back which gets you banned. I would not recommend not sharing your thoughts as that is what they want, its a censorship movement. Some here want Uncle Tony to be recognized as more than what he really is because it gives them hope that they can do the same. Keep posting the truth and honest opinions and experiences for those that seek it. Take care until next time...

Last edited:
That 3.9 is the V6? the 5.2 magnum with 2 cylinders lopped off? Yeah that would work...probably swap in nice.

Advice on posting your mind, use tact and don't get sucked in to the arguments at least 3 of them will gang up on you and they are all equally delusional its a game and they like it when you get mad and fire back which gets you banned. I would not recommend not sharing your thoughts as that is what they want, its a censorship movement. Some here want Uncle Tony to be recognized as more than what he really is because it gives them hope that they can do the same. Keep posting the truth and honest opinions and experiences for those that seek it. Take care until next time...

Keeping your cool is THE most important ability to have on the web in general but especially around here.

Naw.. i don't argue.. but i hold a lot back cause i know how it will go.. OOPS.. sorry.. meant 3.6l the newer engine in my 2018... love that little thing.

Last edited:
yeah, i saw on nicks video in the comments he said it was the AMC lifters, but the kid that built the motor said the crank was undersize and they used standard bearings or something? i mean... plasitgauge is the LEAST you can do please :)

Anyway.. i try not to post my mind here as i am an *** but yeah.. i'm with you on his videos. I stopped watching nick also after he ranted about not being able to push new cars to the side of the road.. ooohh k....

I will admit though, i hated injection til i got my c5 vette (LOVED that car) then learned all about it and love it now.. I would really like to have my 3.6l from my grand cherokee in my '62.. the motor just loves to spin, makes decent power and takes a beating.

Some things are said in jest. I do it all the time. No reason not to watch something. You never know what you might miss.

Lol, what? Every car requires maintenance.
Sounds about as clever as some of the stuff your mate tony comes up with:poke:
Way less "regular" maintenance but a lot more parts to break and electronics to crap out. You don't have to do much besides change oil and filters on newer cars; no setting ignition points, greasing ball joints and steering linkage, adjusting wheel bearings, flushing coolant every 2 years and such like you do on classics.

I assume you’ve seen this build thread
72 Dart Swinger 3.6L Pentastar +T5

Yeah I have a new car - I agree less maintenance, but still maintenance. Oil, coolant, filters, plugs, brake and suspension parts still have a limited lifespan and need replacement periodically.

You guys are making a wreck of the OPs love affair with a unemployed, school dropout, failed bussiness owner, license revoked for life dumbass, who makes **** quality videos. He might get triggered!

-
Back