UTG wins!

-
All you got to do is bash Uncle Tony... and it just triggers the **** out of some people. What is it they're protecting exactly?
They identify with him because they are just like him opr want to be like him so in effect you are bashing them ...

Is UTG Uncle Tony's Garage? If so, I won't be watching!!!
Yes it is and he's a hack and a butcher but mostly he's full of ****...can't beleive a word he says about anything...and dont take any automotive advice from him if he had a shop it would get all over town quick what a ripoff he is and he'd have to pack up and leave...

They identify with him because they are just like him opr want to be like him so in effect you are bashing them ...
I just wanted to condescend a lil.

That's exactly right... an attack on their taste, choice, interests, iQ, common sense, and gullibility.
Those people probably started wearing black jeans and high tops... maybe even stopped taking showers and started 'test shittin' their underroos.. makes perf sense..hey.. they have to stick up for'em... their investment in camel stock depends on it.

Haven’t any of these Hacks heard of PPE ?
No safety glasses, hearing protection, an idiot wearing flip flops.
Where’s the lawyers on this ?

Lawyers for what? it's his garage he can do what he wants....

I mean the ”idiot with flip flops”. Motor trend channel
OHHH... sorry.... being a UTG thread i got confused :) Yeah... frieberger.... i don't like him for other reasons but i get your point :)

Tony is a dirtball and his cars, skill and work ethic reflect that... so what that he won some piddly race in a 15 second car that can barely make it all the way down a 1/4 mile track without crossing the center line...:)

Last edited:
Maybe wimps that live in fear all the time want to comply with every bullshit OSHA regulation but MEN that built this country didn't do it by living in a protective bubble.
Safety is for ****.

1 laugh.jpg

There is NO glory in that.
Dudes that wore masks alone in their cars were LAUGHED at by real men.
No woman wants a guy that is afraid of living unless she is a loser too.

Tony is a dirtball and his cars, skill and work ethic reflect that... so what that he won some piddly race in a 15 second car that can barely make it all the way down a 1/4 mile track without crossing the center line...:)
I thought they ran 1/8 mile.

I'm sorry i didn't read the rule book about dredging up old uncle Tony threads... last I knew Tony was the FABO "kick dog" :lol: :poke:

I don't "follow" anyone.
I do watch his videos and take them as entertainment like I would with a face to face conversation.
There are very few people that I've met where I take EVERYTHING that they say or write as Gospel. Tony isn't a bad guy. He is very LOW dollar so I shake my head at some of the Hillbilly type stuff he does. I've done some low dollar "fixes" before so I am not above that stuff.
I don't agree with everything he says but he does have a broader base of knowledge than most do here.
When I see people bash him or talk down to him, I suspect that some of those are the same people that I wouldn't care to know. There are many that love to criticize yet NEVER do anything. They often have NO car, NO garage, NO skills and No balls.
Snobs that talk trash yet never do any of the work on their cars are the worst. They have impossibly high standards yet no ability to fix their own cars.
I've seen these dorks at car shows citing production numbers, fender tag codes and such but when I ask about their compression ratios or specs on stuff, I get the responses like...Joe from Idaho built the transmission, Frank Falcone built the 440, Rear End Fred did the rear axle, Dan Panelbammer did the bodywork...

I suppose he sprayed that 67 Charger with a satin single stage and videoed himself driving it around...that's sorta new...always glad to stir the Uncle Tony poop...:)

Kern Dog wrote: When I see people bash him or talk down to him, I suspect that some of those are the same people that I wouldn't care to know. There are many that love to criticize yet NEVER do anything.

There's someone that frequents these threads that fits that description. A lot of disparaging comments, nothing specific. Just "hack, "dirt bag" , whatever. I've suggested, a few times, to put his knowledge where his mouth is.
Apparently,he has at least one bada** Mopar. Don't know if he is a pay to play or does his own work. Top secret stuff, you know.

-
Back