UTG wins!

-
Tony, Love em or hate em, the bashing at this point is just getting stupid, the same old **** over and over again, everybody knows how everybody feels about him by now, whats the point.

Tony, Love em or hate em, the bashing at this point is just getting stupid, the same old **** over and over again, everybody knows how everybody feels about him by now, whats the point.
How about...
"what brand of oil should I use"

Nah.. still has some mileage left.

At the end of every one of the episodes should be the sound of a toilet flushing followed with an inquisitive sounding fart..
"Boooooooit"

I looked at his video today, 57 year old brake hoses they were saying about that 66 Charger, " clogged with gunk just blow it out " they were saying. Not one mention about how brake hoses deteriorate internally and you cant see it by looking at it...the inner tube collapses causing a check valve situation...this is in the comments, his viewer base doesnt know squat about cars and how things actually fail....this is why I say they are uneducated and misinformed. They will argue all day long with someone who actually knows.

I looked at his video today, 57 year old brake hoses they were saying about that 66 Charger, " clogged with gunk just blow it out " they were saying. Not one mention about how brake hoses deteriorate internally and you cant see it by looking at it...the inner tube collapses causing a check valve situation...this is in the comments, his viewer base doesnt know squat about cars and how things actually fail....this is why I say they are uneducated and misinformed. They will argue all day long with someone who actually knows.
Very true and causes calipers to fail with them constantly dragging and overheating if like you said the line doesn't collapse and lock it up all together. Again a recipe for him going down the track end over end into the barricade

He probably has another computer like his wife set up that sits there and watches in Loop his latest video over and over and over accumulating views

He probably has another computer like his wife set up that sits there and watches in Loop his latest video over and over and over accumulating views
Yeah, something seems odd. Can there REALLY be that many people who watch a never ending clown show

Thank You------------------------I think!!
Most people on here are good folks, and don't get me wrong, I get the humor.
Yep, most are.
In fact...If Tony was real.. he would be posting here and have some humility in sharing in some of that humor.. but he stays silent to maintainthe victim status. He's not a sport.

This was an unusual way for a hose to collapse and fail. I'd bet that 99% of the time when the hose collapses the wheel cylinders will not retract after applying the brakes. The pedal/master cylinder can supply a heck of a lot more psi than the shoe return springs. Being unable to apply pressure to the cylinders is a very unusual failure.

Yeah, something seems odd. Can there REALLY be that many people who watch a never ending clown show
Worldwide yes there is a Mopar base in Austrailia. I as I understand he only needs 18 seconds and he gets a view..this is why I say this is the best way to make money he's ever had and he wishes he would have done it sooner. I mean he is already rehashing the same content multiple times. How many Carb videos and drum brake videos can you make? How many times can ya bash fuel injection...?

Last edited:
This was an unusual way for a hose to collapse and fail. I'd bet that 99% of the time when the hose collapses the wheel cylinders will not retract after applying the brakes. The pedal/master cylinder can supply a heck of a lot

This was an unusual way for a hose to collapse and fail. I'd bet that 99% of the time when the hose collapses the wheel cylinders will not retract after applying the brakes. The pedal/master cylinder can supply a heck of a lot more psi than the shoe return springs. Being unable to apply pressure to the cylinders is a very unusual failure.
If thats what really happened we are talking about story telling tony here...:)

Yes... look at the views nick gets... or cleetus... or any car guys.. it's not that hard to get views if you keep putting out content and act like you know what you are doing.

The point is people conveniently forget his bull **** and cover for him ...I like to keep his antics relevant and in the forefront especially the people he **** on along the way. Now on the other hand anyone with any sense at all will catch on pretty quick. But most are pretty slow and medicated in one way or the other...:)

The point is people conveniently forget his bull **** and cover for him ...I like to keep his antics relevant and in the forefront especially the people he **** on along the way. Now on the other hand anyone with any sense at all will catch on pretty quick. But most are pretty slow and medicated in one way or the other...:)
Phew, I don't know about anyone else, but I feel so much safer now. And I haven't been on any medication for years!

Phew, I don't know about anyone else, but I feel so much safer now. And I haven't been on any medication for years!
I don't take meds myself unless I'm really under the weather and that doesn't happen often these days. And you should feel safe you are in good hands I wont steer ya wrong if I don t know, I say I don't know. Most that I post about Tony I saw happen I used to watch his videos. I either saw him or heard him or heard it from other YT channles who knew him. If you spend some time on YT its easy to figure out whos who. Truth is his Cornet isnt that fast it was a 17 second car new in full street trim. He stripped it down added nitrous then computed its time what did he slice off 3 seconds computed? high 13 car? The car was squirrely at mid track against Andy and I dont think he would have made it 1/4 mile in it Andy would have walked him. Yeah he won th emoney under his BS rules of engagement but that doesnt mean he has a fast car there. I mean lets be serious here. I personally believe he made that coronet more of a POS with the mods he did to it.

You know.. he's not as bad as another car channel... guy never did mopars before.. BUT..... he got his first big block, put on a intake and was bitching about having to buy 3 sets of intake gaskets to put on a intake.. he was putting intake gaskets, then valley pan, than another intake gasket.... cracked me up :) that guy has a ton of followers also

Yeah I never understood how Mopars confused other mechanics. Chevy guys have a hard time with them...

Yeah I never understood how Mopars confused other mechanics. Chevy guys have a hard time with them...
in fairness i wish mopar did some **** more like chevies.... no swapping k-frames.. just move the mounts, all trans fit that families motors, **** like that.. it makes life super easy.. i do wish small blocks used the valley pan intake setup though without water passages

Chevrolet ..the leader thin casting everything iron. I'm good .
Wasn't talking bout their cast of anything.. some of their design ideas were just better.. I don't have a issue with most brands, they have good and bad.. fords have nice bodies and horrible suspension.. GM all kindsa bad stuff and some amazing stuff... chrysler has the worst leadership for like 50 years now other than iacocococaa...

That's what separates them/makes them different. They all have their ups and downs.. just like anything living or created by the living. I get it we still have our wish this and wish that ....that's understandable. I went through that stage, so that's why I'm good.
I like some of all the big 3, some foreign too. Variety is the spice of life.

Did Tony say it has stock 273 heads.....:rofl:

Himmmm..........2 Dominators on a big heavy truck no wonder it didn't get out of the hole fast........

-
Back