UTG wins!

-
Definition of Accept: 2. "believe as valid "
How about if I show you the quotes where you cast doubt as to the validity of the win?
I definitely question the "validity" of the race....but yes tony got to the line first, no arguing that. Even though casper was faster AND quicker.

There is no doubt that Casper is much more powerful and much quicker in a drag race. But due to circumstances Casper lost THAT SPECIFIC race. Wasn't the $5000 winnings for charity?

Definition of Accept: 2. "believe as valid "
How about if I show you the quotes where you cast doubt as to the validity of the win?
LOL!!! Picking & chosing which definitive tense of a word trying to win an argument, classic, and ridiculous.
How about I can accept the reality it's going to be warm today for April, but not "accept" it's caused by man-made "global warming", having witnessed an inch of snow here in the recent past I know it isn't "normal" as well.

There is no doubt that Casper is much more powerful and much quicker in a drag race. But due to circumstances Casper lost THAT SPECIFIC race. Wasn't the $5000 winnings for charity?
NO, tony specifically said he was NOT going to donate to a charity. I believe he said his car WAS his charity. Another reason hes a shmuck

NO, the winnings were not for charity. Tony said the charity was his car....another reason I dont care for the guy.

I'm thinking about putting a blown hemi and 4spd in a hearse with a corpse in the back.
How many would subscribe to my channel. lol
I wonder if I could figure out how to make the corpse rise as I take the win light, it be cool to make it flip the bird too. lol

Uncle Tony ? oh yeah that guy...he's still plugging away....with that POS Coronet?

Uncle Tony ? oh yeah that guy...he's still plugging away....with that POS Coronet?
Now that clown thinks hes gonna be a "grudge racer" Bahahahaha. Bring that POS coronet to a real grudge race and find out what a clueless idiot looks like! Around my parts, if you show up to a no prep event, and run a 5.90 in the 1/8th, you will be eliminated first round!

LOL!!! Picking & chosing which definitive tense of a word trying to win an argument, classic, and ridiculous.
How about I can accept the reality it's going to be warm today for April, but not "accept" it's caused by man-made "global warming", having witnessed an inch of snow here in the recent past I know it isn't "normal" as well.
I said.
"Thank goodness for rumors. For a minute I thought you were going to have to accept that Tony won the race."

In this case I think my choosing the word "accept" in this sentence fits the definition of the word and the message I was trying to convey. However I have been know to use the wrong word in the wrong place at the wrong time.

No prep is dicey with fast cars. I was at an event in Dec and the big tire car guys were hitting the wall at mid track on a 1/4 mile track reduced to a 1/8 photo finish line. It was fun but I got tired of waiting for the wrecks to be cleared...but Tony? I don't know why anyone would still be watching him he's so full of malarkey...I know it takes some folks a few years to catch on but its been 5 years ... even a dumm-azz should catch on to the UTG con by now...
As evidenced by some of the responses here, I'd say dumb is a accurate description of a few members, lol

As evidenced by some of the responses here, I'd say dumb is a accurate description of a few members, lol
It's worse on YT people unconditionally defend the guy, Ill never know why. He must represent them and that's scary, a bunch of limited knowledge guys wrenching on and hacking up and driving unsafe junk on public roads. But Ill stop now I dont wanna get someone so mad they start crying...just for calling it like I see it.:)

It's worse on YT people unconditionally defend the guy, Ill never know why. He must represent them and that's scary, a bunch of limited knowledge guys wrenching on and hacking up and driving unsafe junk on public roads. But Ill stop now I dont wanna get someone so mad they start crying...just for calling it like I see it.:)
Its amazing what idiots worship on the ol internet. A washed up, has been failure, a unemployed dumbass, with no license scamming a bunch of low-intelect droolers, into watching his bullshit for a "quick buck"

Interesting enough, david vizard, who is supposed to be some legendary guru, has a channel and gets hardly ANY real views.

Interesting enough, david vizard, who is supposed to be some legendary guru, has a channel and gets hardly ANY real views.
I beleive with regard David Vizard, most do not comprehend the techniques and theory he is presenting. UTG following certainly doesn't get any of it. Take the MI 318 build, in my opinion all DV and Charles Servedio have done is, shown the pitfalls of trying to build a 318 into a performance engine. All the hours Servedio put into flow testing 318 heads, I do believe at some point he put a set of 360 J heads just to show the practicality of the 360 heads. I do recall him saying 360 heads were easier to get the flow numbers out of.. I also want to remind everyone that Vizard 318 build was Tonys idea.

I beleive with regard David Vizard, most do not comprehend the techniques and theory he is presenting. UTG following certainly doesn't get any of it. Take the MI 318 build, in my opinion all DV and Charles Servedio have done is, shown the pitfalls of trying to build a 318 into a performance engine. All the hours Servedio put into flow testing 318 heads, I do believe at some point he put a set of 360 J heads just to show the practicality of the 360 heads. I do recall him saying 360 heads were easier to get the flow numbers out of.. I also want to remind everyone that Vizard 318 build was Tonys idea.

That's part of it, also doesn't help though he doesn't present in as much of an "engaging" way. Far more knowledge and useful experience than Tony though for sure. Most of Tony's "back in the day" stories are failures and screwups lol. The one that got me was when he built his own dragster but didn't account for the height of the seat cushion so with a seat and helmet his head wouldn't clear the roll(?) bar. Took the cushion out and his helmet was still up against the bar but he ran it anyway, turned out the vibrations shook his head so much he blacked out by the end of the track and had messed up vision and headaches for days after. Really sketchy and dumb IMO and he just kind of laughed it off. Even if vibration wasn't an issue, if the dragster did happen to roll over his head and neck/spine would have been severely damaged.

He is a mopar guy. I'll continue to watch UTG. As well as roadkill garage and Finnegans garage, Cleetus and Dylan McCool. Haters gonna hate no matter what. Passes the time. I like old cars no matter who's showing them.

Last edited:
I know, 5 years ago when he started building this thing, he was gonna run 10s in the 1/4 with a nitrous 318 and a overdrive 4speed, with a 8 1/4 rear. That goalpost has been moved quite a ways. Last I checked, a full roller cam setup like in that thing isnt exactly "no budget" nor is building the engine 3 or 4 times allready, custom clutches, and then finally custom built converters ect. He just wants you to THINK it's easy and cheap. It isn't
HE is selling product trying to make a buck , nothing more nothing less . Its all a show

The comments in this sure makes me chuckle I will stick with driving my tractor and be happy

I will post something we may can agree on that this is entertaining to watch.. the best of third world racing!

Last edited:
I think a lot of people just don’t understand that it’s all just stuff and not worth getting that up in the air over.
Replying to self, but a sudden offset of leukemia or myelosis symptoms (like confusion that goes with the neck swelling and having to edit posts several times or feeling like walking on broken hips and/or legs) makes so many things seem inconsequential. I got to fill up a jug with pee for a 24 hour span this Thursday (the earliest the insurance is agreeing to pay for the lab work) so it can be checked for a laundry list of proteins (none of them are any good!) that could correspond with what’s presently happening. Life really is way too short to get upset or aggravated about a lot of things that so many do anymore.

Last edited:
s.com%2Frapgenius%2FWheres-the-Beef-T-Shirt-Wendys.jpg

Great thread guys!

Anyone can lose in an eighth...
Never done one, can't see the point of it?

But saying that the 318 sure did get some ragging by UT.

I saw a 318 in a Cuda convert run an 11 in the quarter, all down to clever NOS...

NOS is banned in the UK now, too many airheads filling hospital beds and no Junior doctors!

-
Back