UTG wins!

-
I like that patch where can I get one( I do have a real one somewhere I am retired though thank god the A hole customers were "too much") LOL!

All youtube crap is about the money they all make a good buck if they get views , some even get money and products sent to them , which cracks me up as the people sending **** are probably one step away from food banks and living on the street , while the tubers are living it up . Really F-D up

All youtube crap is about the money they all make a good buck if they get views , some even get money and products sent to them , which cracks me up as the people sending **** are probably one step away from food banks and living on the street , while the tubers are living it up . Really F-D up
How is it different than any other media/content from the last 100 years, movies, tv, sports, magazines, books, music etc.. other than anyone can do it now and if the find a little viewership they can maybe make a living.

Yep been going on forever, just like you said, anyone can do it now and anyone can ***** and moan about it or give it likes for everyone to see be it good or bad.

Replying to self, but a sudden offset of leukemia or myelosis symptoms (like confusion that goes with the neck swelling and having to edit posts several times or feeling like walking on broken hips and/or legs) makes so many things seem inconsequential. I got to fill up a jug with pee for a 24 hour span this Thursday (the earliest the insurance is agreeing to pay for the lab work) so it can be checked for a laundry list of proteins (none of them are any good!) that could correspond with what’s presently happening. Life really is way too short to get upset or aggravated about a lot of things that so many do anymore.
right , hope things get better for you . Little **** here means nothing in the end . Just enjoy what you can **** the rest

Last edited:
How is it different than any other media/content from the last 100 years, movies, tv, sports, magazines, books, music etc.. other than anyone can do it now and if the find a little viewership they can maybe make a living.
itś not , just a whole bunch more stupid out there now , you want to support stupid go ahead itś your money , have at it

I like it when you are in an automotive pinch and looking for say "wiring diagram for 92 Chevy Truck fuel pump s circuit" on the internet and find anything but, in the end you figure it out through trial and error but good info should be out there and easily accessible but sadly it isnt...

I like it when you are in an automotive pinch and looking for say "wiring diagram for 92 Chevy Truck fuel pump s circuit" on the internet and find anything but, in the end you figure it out through trial and error but good info should be out there and easily accessible but sadly it isnt...
Copyrighted material that Alldata, Mitchel1 etc. all pay to use/print/put on their online shop systems. It is frustrating for sure.....

Wasn't Tony's car going squirrely and crossing the center line at mid track or should I say right before the end ? I recall Andy looking over like WTF? in Andy's in truck camera video. I forgot it was 1/8 mile race.

LOL! I was trying to be nice but that's a good one... did they remove the other thread ? I did put the persnicketies on ignore they will only get me banned been there done that I know the tactics.

LOL! I was trying to be nice but that's a good one... did they remove the other thread ? I did put the persnicketies on ignore they will only get me banned been there done that I know the tactics.
It was moved to the political section. It had references to boobs and enough curse words that it was appropriate to move it. But then there's this angle, you have to click they agree box to see the political form therefore the public cannot see it therefore it Shields Tony's reputation.

1686078868815.jpeg

It was moved to the political section. It had references to boobs and enough curse words that it was appropriate to move it. Also you have to click they agree box to see the political form therefore the public cannot see it therefore it Shields Tony's reputation. It's kind of like a multi-tool decision reasons both ways depending on which end or who you are looking at it.
Oh ok thanks for the info. I may stop in I have fun in the political side also but I have been steering clear of politics for a while now...people aren't as thick skinned as they think sometimes I hang on other forums also. A good group of guys can be a hoot though. :)

@273 you'll take the time to make that tired molestation reference meme ...which is weird enough, but you won't take the time to post anything worthwhile on this site to actually help anyone.You don't show anyone anything , you have nothing to show ...you work on nothing you're a cheerleader for Tony on this site.
You guys make a deal that he'd give you a ride in the butt hole socket If you made that meme?
It's a joke lol, i found the meme, i could give too f#3ks if Tony drops dead tomorrow, I seen a few of his video's over the years I'm indifferent to him, but i've seen/heard/know more about him mainly cause of the hate on some express on here about him.

Last edited:
All you got to do is bash Uncle Tony... and it just triggers the **** out of some people. What is it they're protecting exactly?

All you got to do is bash Uncle Tony... and it just triggers the **** out of some people. What is it they're protecting exactly?
Actually, all you got to do is point out his failures, and even though they are true, you get labeled a "hater" hahahaha

The meme was geared towards dartswinger70 dude, this thread has been dead for almost 2 months, and out of nowhere he makes a UTG comment, must of just woken in a sweat from a uncle tony nightmare.

Last edited:
Whoever your writer is ..he did good on that one.

Anyone wants to know what Uncle Tony has to say they can visit a public restroom at Chipotle

People who watch and "follow" UTG are very similar to people who search for someone to be there idol. Kinda like the followers of a religious cult, or a Brandon supporter. They buy into the lies and the smoke and mirror bullshit show for so long they lose the ability to think for themselves. Hes an accomplished story teller, and is able to use that to keep morons coming back.

Does anyone know when the new addition UTG bobblehead is coming out, I'd like to get a few for FABO stocking stuffers.

-
Back