UTG wins!

-
Bottle Rocket. That's been its name from the start. It's not like nitrous was a big secret. That car can be duplicated on near bout any budget. Almost no budget. That's worth something.
And your a ford guy, you KNOW that hybrid Cleveland boss deal made twice (at least) the power of that 318, and it had allready ran into the 6s in the 8th previously. So tell me honestly you think it made a "real pass" lol.....the video clearly shows Andy on a Sunday drive, all a gimmick

it's not Andy to do that. Andy has 15k into that engine, has a youtube channel and following. He hauled it a long ways to do this, I can't see it happening
It was done to help Tony's reputation. Andy has no followers compared to UTG, it wont hurt his rep any

did anyone else not hear that little tid bit @ 5.45?

UTG: how much horsepower this put out?

UMG: 708

UTG: 708, that's not bad

really. that's his response to seven hundred horsepower.

ease it on down the road, buddy. this is all theatrics.

I've seen Andy in competition. He's not hauling that truck all that way to lay down. The race was lost at the line. Andy slept. As far as Casper, the truck isn't sorted out yet.
Sleeping on the tree doesn't explain the ET being a full second off of his "shakedown" pass, and the disappearing 10 mph. Watch the video. He clear as day rolls out super easy, and didn't even get into it till half track.

I hate to see all you UTG fans when you find out santa claus and the easter bunny aren't real either. Bahahahahahaha

Sleeping on the tree doesn't explain the ET being a full second off of his "shakedown" pass, and the disappearing 10 mph. Watch the video. He clear as day rolls out super easy, and didn't even get into it till half track.
10 mph ?? easy.... he ran a best of 6.89 @ 99 mph, and he ran 96 against BR.

The 1/8 mile et equates to 12.08 in the quarter. So quite bit from the 10 second goal yet. I think the biggest accomplishment is it ran 7.68 made it back on the trailer under its own power without major carnage. 7.68 may be slow for nitrous and 4.88 gears, but I can’t help myself buy to like it. Well, back to my world of scraping wallpaper off the wall the daughters walls for repaint here on chore day, at least someone got to go to the dragstrip this weekend!
I'm not about knockin anybody's ride out there racin because I haven't seen a racetrack in years. Plus, no way I'm knockin a fellow Mopar guy. He couldda run four seconds flat in the eighth and there still wouldda been haters. I reckon if you're perfect, you can afford to throw stones. Lord knows I caint do it.

And your a ford guy, you KNOW that hybrid Cleveland boss deal made twice (at least) the power of that 318, and it had allready ran into the 6s in the 8th previously. So tell me honestly you think it made a "real pass" lol.....the video clearly shows Andy on a Sunday drive, all a gimmick
I'll tell you the same as everybody else that would tell the truth about it. "I don't know". But yeah, I agree about the Ford's power potential. There's no denying that. If I was a bettin man, I would have bet on the truck.

10 mph ?? easy.... he ran a best of 6.89 @ 99 mph, and he ran 96 against BR.

I might have not remembered the MPH figure correct, my apologies. So....that being said, if he was off 3 mph, how do you explain a full second loss of ET?

Who said were all UTG fans, fans or not he won, get over it.
He's of the mindset that if you're not hammerin on the guy, you wanna suck his knob or somethin. I've already said numerous times I don't like or agree with everything he says or does. But I'm not gonna beat on the guy either. He's having fun. I say let him be and have fun.

I might have not remembered the MPH figure correct, my apologies. So....that being said, if he was off 3 mph, how do you explain a full second loss of ET?
Asleep at the tree? Stranger things have happened. It seems like he wouldda been on his game given the grudge challenge....but I don't think anybody has those answers. I know I don't.

I'll tell you the same as everybody else that would tell the truth about it. "I don't know". But yeah, I agree about the Ford's power potential. There's no denying that. If I was a bettin man, I would have bet on the truck.
That's what I'm saying, it was a setup. UT was "allowed" to win. That ford has allready ran a **** ton faster, it didn't just magically slow down to that by accident. 708 horsepower to 363? C'mon man.....

His 2nd pass at the track was also a mid 7's run. That's why he tore it part way down when he got home, found the vacuum leak. Apparently, there are still issues as the truck obviously didn't make a good pass. UTG stated he was counting on that,, thus the reason for a a one and done.

That's what I'm saying, it was a setup. UT was "allowed" to win. That ford has allready ran a **** ton faster, it didn't just magically slow down to that by accident. 708 horsepower to 363? C'mon man.....
I agree it could well have been, but neither you nor I have proof, so........

Asleep at the tree? Stranger things have happened. It seems like he wouldda been on his game given the grudge challenge....but I don't think anybody has those answers. I know I don't.
ET doesn't start till you trip the beams. It has ZERO to do with his sleeping

I agree it could well have been, but neither you nor I have proof, so........
My proof is having seen the truck run 6s at shadyside dragway, and then watching this video where he rolled out easy, and you could plainly hear he didn't even get onto it till half track.

My proof is having seen the truck run 6s at shadyside dragway, and then watching this video where he rolled out easy, and you could plainly hear he didn't even get onto it till half track.
I thought a couple people in this thread said it's never run that quick. Am I seein things?

-
Back