V-nose or flat faced....

V-nose or flat faced?

• Total voters
-
I don't think sccachallenger was saying $8900 was low cost, but you were pitched a low cost (4K) trailer with the fact you need more $ to upgrade it and way to much $. It is a shame they are asking that much over there. I have About $5500 total with upgrades in mine and yes the outer sides are paneled, the roof is one piece and the correct 75 MPH radial tires on 5200 lb axles with spare included. I got to see some bones, good or bad! I fixed the bad easily! I was able to fit the car as needed first then trim it out. The unit I got has plenty of frame room for load levelers but my Dually RAM don't need them. If you want a mounted generator you need to consider that it needs to be outside for your safety. I think we are all trying to give you good advice to consider. My trailer as delivered only had a 4' strip in the center of the roof line with 2 LED light fixtures and one vent. No issue to me, the sides were fully paneled floor to ceiling. I primed, painted, carpeted 1/2 way including wheel wells. Caulked all the floor to wall seams first, ( a whole case) and know I have a nice sealed unit that way. Added faux vinyl diamond plate flooring and E-Track, straps included. I over winter the car in it with a 5 gallon bucket of charcoal no issues!

You have to find your comfort zone in price and work from there.

View attachment 1715082910

View attachment 1715082911

View attachment 1715082913
If I offended anyone I do apologize. I'm not looking for anything but an empty box to haul my car, nothing more. Not saying it is going to stay that way.

If I offended anyone I do apologize. I'm not looking for anything but an empty box to haul my car, nothing more. Not saying it is going to stay that way.

Don't think you offended anyone! We are all routing for you!

Oh and by the way Doug, I'm down to 7 vacuum pack pairs of cheese bricks! Warm up that smoker for this fall. Other wise I'm going to have to go through the CA 12 step program for Cheese withdrawal! We don't wana go there!

Oh and by the way Doug, I'm down to 7 vacuum pack pairs of cheese bricks! Warm up that smoker for this fall. Other wise I'm going to have to go through the CA 12 step program for Cheese withdrawal! We don't wana go there!

Must be good! Never had smoked cheese, bet it would go good with my old Florida (Gilchrest) recipe Sausage we now get out of Lake City! I prefer the spicy blend!

if you put a dab of Dougs smoked cheese on your forehead, your tongue will slap your brains out to get to it!

Will be able to smoke the cheese at night here shortly...shipping will be a problem though....hmmm....why don't you pick up my trailer and we can meet half way....I will bring some cheese....:lol:

Now there is an idea? Have you decided on one yet? I can wait till it cools down, maybe Oct or Nov.

Now there is an idea? Have you decided on one yet? I can wait till it cools down, maybe Oct or Nov.
Not yet. Still haven't called the number you gave me. Initially I was going to run down there mid September. Was hoping that the pain clinic was going to get me in right away. Told me my cervical shots I need to be sedated. Nurse they have on staff is out with family troubles so no shots until the end of September. If the shots don't settle my nerves down I may have to rethink this...ain't no way I can make any sort of trip. If the pain doesn't ease up I may end giving up on the car entirely...

-
Back