[WANTED] V8 K Member - 1974 Plymouth Duster

-

winfirst

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello A Body Friends.

I know this is one in many requests related to K Members for A Bodies. I have recently purchased a 74 Plymouth Duster that has been converted from a 6 cylinder to a 318. The motor mounts used for the conversion utilize hare urethane bushings inducing a great deal of vibration into the vehicle. I prefer to have a smoother running vehicle to enjoy driving on weekends and to events. I am looking for a V8 K member for my 74 Plymouth Duster to accept the factory engine mounts and smooth out the input from the engine. Please send me a message with cost if you have a K member available for sale.

Thank you.

Hello A Body Friends.

I know this is one in many requests related to K Members for A Bodies. I have recently purchased a 74 Plymouth Duster that has been converted from a 6 cylinder to a 318. The motor mounts used for the conversion utilize hare urethane bushings inducing a great deal of vibration into the vehicle. I prefer to have a smoother running vehicle to enjoy driving on weekends and to events. I am looking for a V8 K member for my 74 Plymouth Duster to accept the factory engine mounts and smooth out the input from the engine. Please send me a message with cost if you have a K member available for sale.

Thank you.
I believe 73-76 A bodies used the spool mount K member

-
Back