Va Demon

-

mopartom340

Reaction score
New to this site, not to Mopars. I have a matching number motor 71 340 Demon. I bought it in Merced California back in 1983. It's not done yet. Been bracket racing it for years, now I'm trying to go back to stock(almost). I live in the DC area, not many Mopars around. Thanks, Tom Bridges.

Glad to have you aboard. Looking forward to seeing your pics.

New to this site, not to Mopars. I have a matching number motor 71 340 Demon. I bought it in Merced California back in 1983. It's not done yet. Been bracket racing it for years, now I'm trying to go back to stock(almost). I live in the DC area, not many Mopars around. Thanks, Tom Bridges.

Welcome to FABO Tom!!!:cheers:

75-86.jpg

75-87.jpg

More Mopars, More A bodies, More Demons, More FABO members, this is an addiction you know? welcome to FABO from Lynchburg, va.

Tom ---

You may not recall but I'll try to refresh your memory.

About 5-8 years ago, I called you as you were considering selling the Demon, or some parts. We talked one evening for about 1/2 hour.

I have a 1971 GY8 Gold Leaf Metallic Duster 340 (factory VS29H1b car), that is an older resto.

I'm not that far from you, I'm down the road in Burke.

Maybe we can get together in the not too distant future, a cruise night or something.

Let me know, PM me if you wish.

All the best,
Stew

Mvc604f.jpg

Tom, welcome aboard to the best Mopar site on the net! You're gonna love it here. Post some pics when you get the chance and make yourself at home.

-
Back