-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kursplat

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
VACUUM TUBES and more. Misc selection of vacuum tubes and other electronics | eBay i have no way to test this stuff. came from my uncle's stock. if something didn't work, chances are he'd toss it or fix it, so i'm betting most of this is good. there's two boxes of the resistors

deep discount for FABO members, provided you've been here awhile :rolleyes:
DSC02008.JPG

DSC02314.JPG

DSC02005.JPG
DSC02008.JPG

DSC02306.JPG

DSC02314.JPG

DSC02319.JPG

DSC02323.JPG
DSC02330.JPG

DSC02345.JPG

You really ought to consider splitting this up, at least into tubes, meters, and relays. The HG series relays are mercury wetted, hermetically sealed, and those who want them---want them. Many who would want those tubes would not to spend money on or shipping those relays, and same for the meters.

See any EL34 or 12ax7 tubes in there?
Also, those tubes with the JAN prefix on the part number are mil-spec.

You really ought to consider splitting this up, at least into tubes, meters, and relays. The HG series relays are mercury wetted, hermetically sealed, and those who want them---want them. Many who would want those tubes would not to spend money on or shipping those relays, and same for the meters.

See any EL34 or 12ax7 tubes in there?
Also, those tubes with the JAN prefix on the part number are mil-spec.

thank's guys. if i had the time or space for all this stuff i' d be happy to sort everything. all this stuff, and a lot more is from my uncles place. he passed away a few weeks ago and i' m the one doing most of the clean up at his house. this is just the visable portion of the iceburg i' m dealling with. My entire patio if full of not just this stuff, but chemistry and photo equipment, tools and other assortments. also spending hours over there everyday going though things.
If any one on here, that i've seen posting about electronics previously, want's to msg me about rescuing this we could work out a prettygood deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back