VAE restorations work

-

bob shaner

Reaction score
Just got my dash back from Vic at VAE restorations and it looks great, he did a fantastic job. A real good guy to work with and I would definetly recommend him, and reasonable prices also.

000_0047.jpg

I will most heartily second that! He did my 66 Barracuda bezel and it looks absolutely stunning. My 65 Valiant/Barracuda bezel is going out tomorrow to him.

IM005112.jpg

When you say reasonable priced, how reasonable? They look great! Mike

His prices are listed on his website vae-restorations.com They are cheaper than anybodys I've seen advertised. He gave me a good deal because I gave him some extra rally dash lenses that I had.

The dash looks great now whats the deal with "No Sand" ?

Hey you knew someone was ganna ask.

I was waiting for someone to bring that up, we live by the beach so thats to remind the wife and kids to rinse the sand out when they get home from the beach. I was tired of cleaning it out of the washer

Thanks for sharing your joy and pics. He does pretty work.
I've wanted to ship mine to him nearly a year now. Can't seem to clear up the funds nessesary. It'll happen, hopefully this spring ( fingers crossed ).

Finally got these pieces shipped on Tuesday.

for vae.jpg

I just paid for mine yesterday, I cannot wait!

Vic sent me before and after pictures of the 65 Valiant/Barracuda bezel I sent him and was goibng to post them. I've got the physical size reduced but apparently each one has too many bytes. for the life of me I can't get them to reduce in size. I still have the originals he sent me via email but they are way too big to post here. Can't wait for mine either.

PS: it looks absolutely stunning!

-
Back