Valiant from PA

-

1970PAValiant

master of the break down
Reaction score
hey I'm Chris Just got a Valiant from out of philly, and it's been 10 years since I owned an A-Body ( I got a 1972 swinger in High school and blew a pistion out of a /6, yea I had a Fram Filter on it, and it was during their lawsuit) hope to get her fully done in the next 2-3 years

Welcome to FABO!!! We need more Valiants on here. Here's a picture of my '72 money pit.

100_3093-4.jpg

hey I'm Chris Just got a Valiant from out of philly, and it's been 10 years since I owned an A-Body ( I got a 1972 swinger in High school and blew a pistion out of a /6, yea I had a Fram Filter on it, and it was during their lawsuit) hope to get her fully done in the next 2-3 years
Welcome to FABO! Just jump right in we are here to help!:cheers:

out side philly my self,,,,pleanty of cruise nites in the area,,so lets see the valiant

well here's my Pic of my Valiant, more will follow, got a few projects this weekend on her, she's pretty solid otherwise actually
vbpgimage.php

Welcome. This is a fantastic site with lots of good info and friendly people willing to help. I'm on the Western side of Pa.

haha where in Pberg? I've been there many of times. Although not soon, can't get my new bushings in my upper control arms.

-
Back