Value of this canadian Valiant 65

-

ValerianMagnum

the little car that could
Reaction score
Value of this canadian Valiant 65 ( u.s dart 270) original paint ??? , floors are good but as to be repaired , frame is okay , engine bay is verry nice one quarter panel has to be redone , every other pieces ar in the trunk grill lights interior parts, bumpers .. so the car is complete, how much did you guys will give for this car , the guys wants 1 000$ for it , as a 225 2bbl , with 904 tranny , engine runs.

DSC03706.jpg

DSC03711.jpg

DSC03716.jpg

DSC03707.jpg

Other than the mashed rear quarter I see, it looks like a good car.
And truth be told, event he quarter looks like it can be fixed without replacement.

go for it. It's a project car. a grand is cheap. It could be a really nice car when done.
I dont see any lesser value in my mind with a 4 door either like a lot of people do.

I would offer him less,it needs bodywork,re-assemble and doesn,t look like it,s been driven for awhile.A project for sure,good luck.

Does it have a good tittle ?
If it does here in Arkansas a early A 65 4 door might fetch up $600 at the most in that condition, Is all the glass real good ? and if it helps tell the owner that the belly looks good but it is soft, check it by hitting the rear floors with your fist or foot.
But that is here, Not sure what the market is like in Canada
I hope this helps.

My brother just bought a 65 valiant signet in much better shape . Black with mint red interior, buckets and console. Car is all stock and complete. Needs some work on floor and quarters for 1200.00. And it's a two door. I thought this was a pretty good deal as a lot of people think their junk is worth it's weight in gold. Restoring cars is very expensive.Good luck with your project.

I paid 1200 for my 66 complete and on the road but I was lucky, and no one wants 4 doors, I know mine has 4 doors and no one wants it after restoration, so if it's for you a grand aint't bad and restoring is expensive.

I paid 1200 for my 66 complete and on the road but I was lucky, and no one wants 4 doors, I know mine has 4 doors and no one wants it after restoration, so if it's for you a grand aint't bad and restoring is expensive.

I would say being the thread is 4 years old either its gone or has alot more in it by now.

-
Back