vans auto Demon taillight lenses. anybody get theirs?

-

chrisf

Reaction score
vans released the repop demon tail light lenses and i ordered some as soon as they were available (early june) they emailed me and said the shipment had not come in and they were waiting. So, either A- money back or B- wait. i chose to wait as they said a couple weeks
emailed a few times and zero response. Not a usual vans thing to not return emails. they are listed as out of stock on their page
anybody else got theirs or a response from vans?

demonlenses.jpg

I had called them about these. I was told the sane thing - that they had not come in. I was also told they are the gloss black ones, not the matte black ones like in the pics.

I've had great response when I call them, very friendly and helpful. But emails...not quite so great. I suspect short-staffed but I have no way of knowing.

I had called them about these. I was told the sane thing - that they had not come in. I was also told they are the gloss black ones, not the matte black ones like in the pics.

I've had great response when I call them, very friendly and helpful. But emails...not quite so great. I suspect short-staffed but I have no way of knowing.

ya not really impressed. i was going to order a bunch more stuff and have everything shipped together but if they can't answer a simple email.... i understand being overwhelmed with work and a lack of help but when you have a customers money you should not ignore them.

i did talk to them. response was "you will get them when they get here" i have dealt with them in the past with no issues. I was just wondering if anyone had actually received them yet as the "couple weeks" was gone a couple months ago

There's 4 sets of repop lenses posted on Ebay today. Better snag a set if you need some.

What's the quality like on these and other Repop lenses? I hear many things.

The set I bought a while back is nice. Sure beats old faded or cracked.

-
Back