Vegas!!! Mar 20-22nd

-
The Hemi Shootout field is up to 16 cars. I love those Hemi a-bodies. Arlen Vanke is also going to be hanging out. Tom Coddington, Chris Jacobs, and Lou Santiago have also confirmed that they will be there.

The Hemi Shootout field is up to 16 cars. I love those Hemi a-bodies. Arlen Vanke is also going to be hanging out. Tom Coddington, Chris Jacobs, and Lou Santiago have also confirmed that they will be there.
Thats what I want to see!!! :cheers:

i am just looking forward to the warm weather!!!!
:cheers:
as i posted on the other thread i will be in the swap meet,
i will try to remember to make a sign with "440SCOUT" so you guys can find me....
see you there!!
doug

From Inland Mopars Car Club: FABO members carriesduster, 67gtx, and ocdart. We'll have our 2009 Charity Raffle Car (Plum Crazy purple '70 Dart with Paxton-supercharged 360) on display in the vendors area so stop on by, say :wave:, introduce yourself, and find out how to purchase raffle tickets.
All proceeds go to benefit the California School for the Deaf in Riverside, California.
We'll have a bunch of other club members at MATS also, some with their B-body and E-body cars on display in the car show area.
If you're taking a car to the show, you'll probably be parked by one of our club members (so be nice to them).
If you're driving from SoCal, the club caravan is leaving for MATS from the McDonalds at the Hwy 138 exit on Interstate 15 (Cajon Pass area) at 10AM on Thursday. Stop by and join the caravan of Mopars to MATS.
:burnout:
See y'all in Vegas!

Hi guys I will be living tomorrow for the Strip. We spend the first night at Circus Circus and the Thursday will head out to the MATS. Will be in the swap meet with my 3.9 66 Dart Station Wagon:cheers:

Don't forget to get a poster for the shop :toothy10:

DSC02634.jpg

DSC02633.jpg

I'll try to take a pic on a sunny day, it should show up better

This is a bit better, maybe it'll work for you, hard not to get some glare though

DSC02639.jpg

Hi guys I will be living tomorrow for the Strip. We spend the first night at Circus Circus and the Thursday will head out to the MATS. Will be in the swap meet with my 3.9 66 Dart Station Wagon:cheers:
Good to meet you guys,
i dont think im going to make the fling but i will try
doug

-
Back