Very cool, but a bit over priced..dont ya think??

-
That is a beautiful car. Some of it is a little weird, but not in a way I wouldnt drive it just like that. Very cool. I refuse to talk about the price. It is what it is. Exclusivity. How many people have a completely powdercoated and ceramic coated undercarriage, much less one that clean?

I'd say not many. Looks to be some of the best of everything.
I would only comment about the price by saying someone with the money probably would. Thus the logic.

We'll see if it sells. Who knows?

The price seems fair for al the labor involved in building something of that caliber, not to mention the cost of the parts they used. There is definitely too much red going on, but if the paint was done a bit more tastefully, it would look sick....

Rims look like something off of a rice rocket. Interior IS FUGLIEST thing I've ever seen. Why didn't they just do an original restoration, especially with it being an RT. Another thing I don't understand: Why would it be carbed, especially considering it costs around $200 000. I personally would never drive something like that. I prefer the classic look.

That thing is fugly.

yep:

-too much red-out
-1970 Z/28 spoiler
-should blackout something more on the tailpanal more than the keyhole
-for that kind of money/build level, eliminate the bumper bolts
-left the side markers on?

Wicked machine. I love 85% of it. Make mine a 1970 R/T. Add multi-port fuel injection. Maybe twin turbos or a supercharger would be a nice addition. Leave the bumpers chrome and keep the original stainless trim. Ditch the rear spoiler (ugh). Those rims have got to go bye-bye. I'd mini-tub it and put some really wide meats on the back. I'm debating about the Magnum Force front end.

Everything else? I'm lovin' it! Alot of attention to details there. :love7: And if ya got the money..... why not?

Wylde1.

Unfortunatly, Billy…. This is a "what do you think of this 1968" thread, not a design your own 1970 thread.

Really, Buttercup.... did ya start this thread? And who the hell is Billy? Go back to polishing yer nails and get a life. How do you get anything done with them limp wrists floppin' around? Ohhhh thhhhtoppp it! :finga: :wave:

Wylde1.

that thing is just stupid looking and i usually like the bigger wheek and lower look. but that thing is just nasty looking

No efi, leaf sprung rear, little brakes (for 20"s) etc.....for that kind of $$/style custom fitting and sectioning the bumpers should be mandatory.

Agree with Autoxcuda.......a little less red

-
Back