Vic Hubbards Speed Shop - Hayward, CA

-
Looking forward to seeing you folks tonight. Feel free to give me a ring on my cell if you need to check our whereabouts.

Pretty good show for the last one in Downtown Hayward. Good to meet Jomoper and meet up with Gtx and Slantscamp. Sucks that a person putting on a show at a bar across the street had to walk next to my car and drop a metal pole on the car and scratching it. Gtx saw the whole thing while I was at dinner. He got all their info. I couldn't thank him enough for stepping up and taking care of it. It's not too bad, I think I can buff it out.

Pretty good show for the last one in Downtown Hayward. Good to meet Jomoper and meet up with Gtx and Slantscamp. Sucks that a person putting on a show at a bar across the street had to walk next to my car and drop a metal pole on the car and scratching it. Gtx saw the whole thing while I was at dinner. He got all their info. I couldn't thank him enough for stepping up and taking care of it. It's not too bad, I think I can buff it out.

You are more than welcome but you left out the most interesting part of the story. The offender was a guy in drag. I will go into greater detail later.

Steve was good to meet you,That sucks what happened to your car ,hope it's an easy fix. GTX and slant scamp sorry I missed you guys . I walked around a while . But I just maybe wasn't in a real social mood so I bailed . Work has been brutal these past few weeks . But as of 5 o'clock today I'm off for a week :drinkers:I'm already in vacation mode!Oughtta do Me good. Hope to meet some of the other bay area locals some time...

Thursday, September 18th is the last Vic Hubbard's Speed & Marine get together for the year. The Downtown Hayward shows are over so we could meet up for dinner and then head over there or place the cars there early and grab a bite and then return. They do have all the fee dogs and soft drinks you can consume so we could just setup camp there and head out before the rowdier crowd arrives. This is just an early headsup. I'll bring it back up when it gets closer.

Anyone plan on going? I have to order parts from them that night and plan on dining on free hot dogs and sodas there unless anyone wants to meet up for dinner beforehand.

-
Back