Vinny the Destroyer

-

ABodyBetty

Reaction score
Here are pics of the Rott destroying a box. I tried to get him to go inside but only his head and front feet fit. I had to take the box away from him because he was tearing it into small pieces. Enjoy!

vinny box five.jpg

vinny box four.jpg

vinny box one.jpg

vinny box seven.jpg

vinny box six.jpg

vinny box three.jpg

vinny box two.jpg

That dog looks to be in heaven.

My little yorkie got bit pretty bad today by a big pitt type dog.

My Wife took Biffy out to the mailbox to get the mail and a jogger came up the road with his dog on a leash.

Biffy thought he was much tougher than he is and ran from my Wife and made a bee line towards the big dog and was barking his head off like he was gonna get a piece of this big guy.....well, it did not work out too good for Biffy when the big boy grabbed half of his body in his mouth and pinned him to the ground and shook him once then let go.

Biffy yiped up a storm and crawled back to my Wife on his belly.

The guy with the big dog felt bad and apologized but my Wife said It was my dog's fault and she's sorry and glad his dog taught ours a lesson.

He has about 8 bloody puncture wounds under the skin on his back legs, but they are mostly bleeding under the skin as the dog really could have torn him to shreds if he wanted to.

I still feel bad for my little guy, but I hope he learned his lesson.

My Wife told the guy not to worry that we're not sue happy liberals and the guy laughed and said thanks. LOL.

I like the crazy look of determination on his face in the second to last pic. Almost as if he's saying " Im gonna tear the sh*t out of this box!"

Cudaspaz -
Years ago we had an Irish Setter that was as gentle as he could be, but our neighbors had a teacup poodle that was extremely belligerent. He came tearing after our Setter one day yapping for all he was worth. Our Setter just stood there while this little ball of piss and vinegar kept yapping at him.
Finally after at least a full minute, our Setter reached down, picked up the poodle and shook it just one time, set it down and it ran off for 'mama' yelping all the way. Neighbors were just like Betty, glad another dog finally taught their little terror a lesson.
That little poodle never left their property again whenever our Setter was out in the yard.
It was hilarious.

Yep! I was out walking my Dobie when a little yap yap rodent came running out of a little ole ladies yard. My Dobie stood there looking at the mutt and then casually lifted his leg and wet the little one down! I almost fell down from laughing so hard. The little ole lady was pretty miffed but I just told her it was her fault. I still think fondly of the Dobie. He was a real winner. Mike

I don't know what it is with some dogs and cardboard. My lab likes to turn cardboard tubes to confetti.

-
Back