VintageGlass.com

-

1964Barracuda

Reaction score
I would like to give a thumbs up to VintageGlass.com. Needed a windshield for my '64 Barracuda. I wanted non-tinted. Found several other vendors that only had them with a tint or the dark blue strip. Vintage could supply all three styles. Had it quoted and I sent an email ordering it on April 30 (Sun.), received a call early Monday morning concerning payment and shipping. It was delivered on May 4 (Thur.). Incredible packing job. Corners covered with foam. Multiple layers of bubble wrap and in a heavy cardboard box. Great job!

New glass. Not near the glass today. Attached is picture of the sticker attached to the glass. Too bad nothing is make in the USA anymore.

DSCN1475.JPG

I requested a quote for a 64 Valiant back window. Was surprised they got back to me in less than 24 hours with a quote. But I can't afford it. $1500, but at least they said available. only place that had it available.

I had vintage glass (aka Balls Glass) custom cut glass for my chop top, using my patterns. Great job and the price was unmatched!

I would like to give a thumbs up to VintageGlass.com. Needed a windshield for my '64 Barracuda. I wanted non-tinted. Found several other vendors that only had them with a tint or the dark blue strip. Vintage could supply all three styles. Had it quoted and I sent an email ordering it on April 30 (Sun.), received a call early Monday morning concerning payment and shipping. It was delivered on May 4 (Thur.). Incredible packing job. Corners covered with foam. Multiple layers of bubble wrap and in a heavy cardboard box. Great job!
Agree with all the above mine arrived in 3 days. Thanks for the heads up:thumbsup:

20230526_135337.jpg

20230526_134741.jpg

20230526_135458.jpg

20230526_141327.jpg

-
Back