virginia

-

dartbob

Reaction score
i'm from martinsville va. where are you va guys from.nc also. only 30 mins from nc.

You guys should be part of the Mid-Atlantic I would think. I work in Waldorf,MD...'Bout 30 minutes from the Virgina line! :mrgreen:

Hello ,I`m from the flat part of Va. on the coast, Newport News. Any of you guys used the plastic chroming guy in Martinsville for your dashes?

ok..ok..ok i got to ask...what is the difference between the mid-atlantic and the south east? hummmm? well anyway i saw Virginia and i know where that is! i'm here in Rockville Va. about 12 miles west of Richmond.

I'm here in Glen Allen, VA, just north of Richmond, VA (junction of I-95 & I-295). Several MOPAR lovers here, but still outnumbered by Chevys and Fords..

Hey guys. Live about 10 minutes from Winchester VA on the boarder of VA and WV but moving to Race City, USA in July, aka Mooresville, NC.

How do you guys like VA ? Is there plenty of work out there ? Im kinda looking right now at the Hopewell area which I think its about 25 miles from Richmond.

Are the schools good ? Seems to be plenty of work for my wife who is a CNA. Not sure what I will end up doing. I currently own a Tree service company with my father who is also looking but I dont know what kind of demand or competition there is for tree removal out there

I have a friend who is moving out there next week so Im going to go visit him when hes settled in.

Lynchburg,VA here. and by the way Maryland anything south of the Mason-Dixon line is South.
My best freind just left the area. Nice bike ridin country you have there. The Blue Ridge/Skyline Drive was excellent.

How do you guys like VA ? Is there plenty of work out there ? Im kinda looking right now at the Hopewell area which I think its about 25 miles from Richmond.

Are the schools good? Seems to be plenty of work for my wife who is a CNA. .

Adam. My best freind, as in above, started out there in Richmond. Just west off of Midlothian pkwy/hwy rd ave...something like that. I think it was Pkwy. I can describe the main drag to something like Middle country road here on the Island. It starts very busy and will slowly drift off to a coutry rd. into the country. It will go clear across the state almost in a direct line to Lynchburg.

Plenty of trees everywhere.

What is a CNA?
My wife loves the state in the worst way. I'll probably reside there one day.

Rumblefish 360 - You say "My wife loves the state in the worst way. I'll probably reside there one day."

Even here in Winnipeg, we know that "Virginia is for Lovers"...

Maybe she's hinting you're spending all your affections on that "other" girl :)

Grant

Are the schools good ? Seems to be plenty of work for my wife who is a CNA. Not sure what I will end up doing. I currently own a Tree service company with my father who is also looking but I dont know what kind of demand or competition there is for tree removal out there

I have a friend who is moving out there next week so Im going to go visit him when hes settled in.

work won't be a problem at all adam. plenty of trees and lawncare everywhere. hopewell is an old community. mostly older folk with a little money. it wouldn't be a bad area. if you can choose look into chester, powahatan, or chesterfield. henrico is very nice but expensive. if you are looking more rual, then try mechanicsville or king william. beautiful areas!!

Im open to just about any were in the are. Found a nice place in Dinwiddie which seems to be out in the middle of no were. Another nice place in Sussex.

Certainly cant stay in CT if I want to own a house. You cant buy anything here for under $300,000 anymore.

yeah i hear you adam....around here you can find houses from 150,000 and up. i would expect 200,000 would get you a nice house. dinwiddie is a nice area also!

My friend just bought a 4bdr Colonial on 1.5acres for $160,000. Not sure of the exact area.

I really the the couple of places I saw in Dinwiddie. And its only 11 minutes from the Drag Strip !

Used to live in Newport News for almost 20 years while
in the Navy. I was a member of the Tidewater Mopar
Club and enjoyed every minute of it. Still have some
friends in the area.

Ken

-
Back