Visit the ALL NEW PhoenixSpecialtyCoatings.com Website!!!

-

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
The ALL NEW PhoenixSpecialtyCoatings.com website debuted early this morning! If you haven't seen it before or looked at it lately, then you're in for a big surprise.

The old site I designed served me well for a few years. After the Feedback page disaster last October which caused the loss of 3 1/2 YEARS of customers' comments (not to mention that weird Gallery layout), it was well past time for a big face lift. After all, my powder coating shop has been expanding so it was time that my internet presence started keeping up with the pace.

There are lots of changes and new features throughout including tons of photos, a new Work Samples Gallery, dozens of comments, our hot rods and mascots, before and after pictures, Special Discounts for FABO members and the military ... there's even a Customer Swag Survey so you can tell me what kind of freebies / PSC merchandise you want to enjoy along with your finished parts. Most of my past customers will see at least something that's highly familiar if you look in the right spot.

Please take a few moments and browse through it. I'm anxious to hear what you think! I've already worked out a couple little bugs since it went public yesterday but I'm sure there are more. Comments and suggestions for improvement are always welcome and appreciated. All previous suggestions received about my old website over the years have been incorporated into the new one (within my limited ability), and it can only get better with your added input. I'm here to hopefully serve you as well as you've all served me these last few years.

Thank you FABO! :love7: Let me know how I can get better.

Leanna ~ The CudaChick
Owner/Operator
PHOENIX SPECIALTY COATINGS
Where Your Parts Are Reborn
731-613-9192
http://Phoeni...yCoatings.com

Go Girl. Love your new site.

The new site is great.................we just need more shots of the Mistress her self.

Much Better! Very professional looking now and I like that the gallery pics don't expand the page like the old site.
I'm sure this will pave the way to increased business.
Joe

Site looks great.. much quicker and easier to navigate. And as far as the subject matter? Top-notch!

Might have a problem hanging that poster in our bedroom though lol.. even though there is a Cuda in there somewhere.

Grant

Nice site....We love swag. When I get caught up I'll be sending work your way. Do you do high temp coatings like for exhaust manifolds?
Thanks Mike

Thank you all for checking it over! I've even received a few survey responses so I know you guys are actually reading things instead of just giving it a cursory glance ... I really appreciate it!

Got some things to take care of this morning (no rest for the wicked heh hehh) but I'll get back on here and address some of these individual questions tonight after I close down the shop.

Are you doing internal components ?

Thx.

Not at the present time. Dry film lubricants and thermal barrier coatings are generally applied with an airbrush and cured in a little toaster oven. :-D

My first time visting PhoenixSpeaialityCoatings website and thought it looked cool,great job.

Thanks for checking it out plumdart69! I appreciate it, as well as your comments.

The new site is great.................we just need more shots of the Mistress her self.

LOL!!! I'll keep that in mind Roger.

Much Better! Very professional looking now and I like that the gallery pics don't expand the page like the old site.
I'm sure this will pave the way to increased business.
Joe

Joe, I agree that was one of the most irritating things about my old site, scrolling six miles that way ----------------> to see the pictures, and it took forever to load. Glad you like the changes!

Super job on the website and the feedback section Leanna!

Thank you John! It's an honor to have received comments like that from ya'll to post. :-D Your personal promotional efforts on PSC's behalf deserved special recognition ... can't believe the shop's really in print now! Wooooooo Thanks again << hug >>

Nice site....We love swag. When I get caught up I'll be sending work your way. Do you do high temp coatings like for exhaust manifolds?
Thanks Mike

Thanks Mike! I got out of high temp ceramics a couple years ago. I can refer you to a friend in Chattanooga who does nice work -- shoot me a PM.

I appreciate everyone looking it over. This new site was built from comments about my old one so if you have any suggestions for improvement, don't hesitate to toss them out there. :-D

I checked it out. What? No shorts pics area? Dammit! J/K ya. Very nice looking site. Trying to think of something to coat now.

Finally got a chance to look it over Leanna. Very nice, and a great improvement.
Cal

-
Back