Vote for Your Favorite!

Does PSC need a new logo?

• Yes, I like MadMikee's new design

Votes: 102 94.4%
  • No, keep the old fire logo

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters
-
Thanks for all the positive feedback and constructive criticism so far. I will adjust the fonts tommorow when I get access to the file at work (I forgot to download it to my thumb drive to bring it home.)

I love the brightness of the 1st line. Match the bottom with it slightly larger and a hair more bold.

I also like the new one not that there's anything wrong with the old one either, they both get your attention.

PSC2.jpg

perfect Madmikeee:cheers:

You have some skills man 8) very nice!!

Big 10-4 on that one CudaFS1!!! Might be kinda tough to convey on a company t-shirt with the real fire on there, but I like it too.

I really like the style of the newer logo, but there is something about the font that I think needs revising. Maybe it's the difference between the two lines, or maybe it's the roundness of the upper line that I don't get.

I love the design and the colouring, and the bird is great.

Maybe I'm just too picky.

I really like the style of the newer logo, but there is something about the font that I think needs revising. Maybe it's the difference between the two lines, or maybe it's the roundness of the upper line that I don't get.

I love the design and the colouring, and the bird is great.

Maybe I'm just too picky.
ditto here, the fonts are similar to each other and maybe that is what makes it stand out as something not quite right.
Also how this elongated design will fit on a business card, maybe rotate the bird up and over the text and split it into three or four lines of text. just a thought.

ditto here, the fonts are similar to each other and maybe that is what makes it stand out as something not quite right.
Also how this elongated design will fit on a business card, maybe rotate the bird up and over the text and split it into three or four lines of text. just a thought.

I can change the font with no problems, ALso I have already done a business card.

BClores.jpg

Mike, I figured you had your hands full already with all the comments about the main logo / banner design alterations so I didn't really address the business card yet. :-D

I assume it would end up looking like the final version of the logo and there's not a lot to be accomplished having to revise two things over and over again. I'd add another line of text, "Custom Powder Coating" between PSC and the tag line. It's needed because I leave them all over the place around here, and it needs some description of what I do. It would probably also be a good idea to have Billy's name on there by mine (you guys just try to leave your wife's name off a family biz card and see what happens LOL), and I'd get rid of the parentheses in the phone number. But I'm obviously too picky too. :-D

You're terrific for putting all of this work into it and I appreciate it very much Mike!!!

Definetely the new one Leanna, you know "Phoenix rising" and all that.

By the way how's it going.

Oh Yea I'M BACK

The new one it is!!!!!!!!!!!! I changed the website's banners and home page yesterday evening ...

Thanks to all for the great input, suggestions and votes.

I've been watching this post very closely just knowing there would be some necessary changes needed. Looks like a decision has been made. I'll need the banner back so i can get it to look like the new logo when you get a card and the fonts figured out. It does need to say what service you provide. Don't argue, just send it.(That's PERIOD)So you know where to send it
Bill Stone
9715 CR 8730
West Plains, Mo. 65775

Demon Seed: Where you been?

Funny you mention that ... I was just typing about that to my pal Rob.

LMAO @ "don't argue, just send it!" I will argue a bit and say you've already done more than enough Bill!!!!

-
Back