W2 flow #s and Custom roller grind. What do you think?

-
Looks like the Holley or Victor are good choices for intakes.... Any feedback on intakes?
My W2's are fed by a matched M1... I haven't run it yet but the PO said it was a torque monster. He didn't run it over 6200 or so....

My cam has much less lift... just under 600. My heads flow 280-ish. Duration is about 254 intake/260 exhaust...not exact but what I remember. Flat tapped solid. 750cfm on alky. Oval track deal.

UPDATE... 254/260 DURATIONS @ .050. 591/567 LIFT WITH 1.5'S. 108 LSA. GOTTA CHECK THE RATION ON MY T&D ROCKERS... THOSE MAY BE 1.6'S... NOT SURE. MIGHT JUST STAY WITH THE IRON ROCKERS THAT WERE ON IT WHEN I BOUGHT IT.

Last edited:
Engine builder SAYS shift 7000 rpm.dual plane, with spacer ,ah ah ...too easy still climbing.I think he was trying to mirror the W 9 HEADS he had in the shop.419 stroker street car every day. No single plane Intake..750 cfm..light to light.its not 1/4 mile.

Last edited:
7000 too easy for its revs .it revs more easy.... mirror the the intake and exhaust on my cheap, eldebrock heads. w 9 heads. i would be looking at them too. if they came out as W3.5 I dont care. I Dont need w9s on the street..play with octane on street. me 91

.. Your builder tried to port mimic W9s on a set of Eddys?
My old W2 360 would rev so quick I had to set my shift light well below desired RPMs.
I think this new cam will rev well past 7000 and quick! I just cant visualize its idle or low rpm charactoristics.

My comp cam custom revs way past what i need it for.u on street ?just under 600 lift roller nitros cam . Ive broke alot opf parts to get here....All steel A body 3250

mine idles at 750 to 700 on the the button...take your pi
ck,no bog ever.

This engine builder, people brought motors back because they were to
powerful, then what they wanted. Ha Ha..wish we all had builders around like him. But he is quick, Real Quick

I like the two guys I deal with. Both have years of experience with every possible engine and usage. While the bulk of the biz at both shops are SBC's they also do Mopars, Fords, Studebakers, John Deere, Cummins diesels. etc.

YUP , my builder does eveything,Im a small fry street 10 sec chump, Thats all i want.Bring out the factory racers,im ready.

Most of my driving will be street.
My track time will limited since my car will not tech for the times it will run... Its just fun to see what can be done with a motor as far as hp/tq etc.goes.

My car has no roll cage..all welded...yup everything...even under dash
. your car will be quick..u need drag radials to play now.

500 HP AND TRQ is a silly fun car hooked up on street. Add additives after this...nos...turbo, supercharger,my car looks stock.....hands down one of the best street car Ive built and drivin daily.I have A RARE BODY sort of...different. I am still spanking asses.will update.u not going to like it....new cars period...hellcats ect.

Last edited:
-
Back