Status
Not open for further replies.

mbaird

mbaird
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for some W2 headers... TTI race preferred but will consider others.

Thought I would check out the used market before ordering new.

Thanks

Just installed a set of TTI race headers on a build for someone. They fit perfect except they rubbed the steering shaft. Just enough to scrape the paint off the shaft. Other then that nice product. ran the 3 inch H-pipe exhaust very happy with TTI. I will be using their exhaust on my car. I wouldn't hesitate buying them if i were you they fit much better than the old Heddmans.

Oh... Are you recomending TTis or telling me a guy has a set for sale? I may have misread....

Would also consider some Tubular Automotive as well. Ran them on my 73 Sport and they fit well. May flow better than TTi 's. ?

I have used TTI W2’s and love them, they have 3 1/2” collectors, I run through a 3” magnaflow x pipe system, used both on several builds now and love them both

The race versions only had 3" collectors to begin with. Thats what I have read.

I’ve got an un-run set of W-2 hookers with adapter plates. But they were for an E-body. Big primaries.

two different sets of w2 headers available...the 1 5/8- 1 3/4 header with 3 inch collector....1 7/8 with 3 1/2 collector.....

you need to measure the distance between the two bolts on the center exhaust port unless you have a set with both bolt holes.

I have race heads with the wider spacing. What I was refering to in regards to the collector size was that the early race TTi W2s used 3" collectors . Later versions use 3.5

I might have a set of Hedman race versions (w/adaptor plates) available. Jet Hot coated in & out. One primary on driver side exits fenderwell. 1 7/8 prim/3.5 coll. I'm just waiting to hear back from someone looking at my W2 race heads/Edel int man and if he's interested in the headers as well.

Thanks but I want under chassis.
I understand the Husslers flow really well though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back