Waggin in 13 hours ill be on my way!

-
Cool. Holler loud when you come through Georgia.

Curtis is a great guy. I had lunch with him when I went to Orlando last December. It was good to meet him and check out his 2 door waggin.

He's also real close to the Don Garlits museum. I didn't have time to stop there that trip, but I hope to soon. Will look up Waggs again when I do that.

I have talked to him on the phone many times, Me and Rani might be next to visit the flip flop Inn. awesome dude

He's also real close to the Don Garlits museum. I didn't have time to stop there that trip, but I hope to soon. Will look up Waggs again when I do that.

Hmmmmmm, I wonder if we were neighbors. I lived within a few miles of the museum for 10 years.

You aint seen nuthin yet..the party's just startin.

You probably won't be here for the 104* 99.9% humidity days in August.

It's about time for it to start the "always rains at 4:00 like clockwork" cycle.

We even have some 100% humidity days when it ISN'T raining!

Hey They Made it, got to meet josh and his Dad, they got to do some tresure hunting, then we had a Mandatory beer at the flip flop inn, then went to the shamrock inn for world famous burgers, due to time constraints we didn't get to hit the river on the boat for them "shrimp'ses" was nice takin a break to meet both of ya'll.....Oh yea took josh by to meet pfogel but he was scratchin fleas elswhere but josh got a pic or two with pat's bada$$ demon

Attachments

• scamptrampvisit 001.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 116
  • scamptrampvisit 003.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 110
  • scamptrampvisit 005.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 104
  • scamptrampvisit 006.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 106
  • scamptrampvisit 008.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 99
  • scamptrampvisit 009.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 112
  • scamptrampvisit 012.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 103
  • scamptrampvisit 013.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 108
It was a great time in grand fashion. Well worth the trip up there. Dad and I both had fun shooting the breeze talking cars with Curtis. He's been on my top 5 for FABO members I wanted to meet. I sure hope I get to make it up again someday.

Glad to see you guys had a good time.

Waggs is a good host.

I like the 1st gen Barracuda and the Demon. Nice cars guys.

Yeah looks like the time we had. But I didn't know Grizzly Adams left the mountain.

-
Back