Walker exhaust number

-

qkcuda

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have an old Walker exhaust catalogue? I am trying to find out if the tailpipes for a 69 Barracuda 340 are the same part number as for a 69 Dart 340. I know the tips are different lengths, so I'm thinking the tailpipes may be the same. I have a set on my cuda now and wondering if they will fit my buddy's Dart.

Same part number in the 1969 parts book for dart and b'cuda. Chrysler # 2925671, 2925670 (R&L).

Back in the late 80's I bought from my local NAPA a set of 69 Dart 340 tailpipes. Was going to use them on my wife's 70 Dart as NAPA did not have a listing for dual pipes for the 70 Dart. Their listing (which was from a catalog so pre-computerized) showed only for the 69 Dart. FWIW, those pipes are still up in my rafters!

Does anyone have an old Walker exhaust catalogue? I am trying to find out if the tailpipes for a 69 Barracuda 340 are the same part number as for a 69 Dart 340. I know the tips are different lengths, so I'm thinking the tailpipes may be the same. I have a set on my cuda now and wondering if they will fit my buddy's Dart.

My old walker book shows the same tailpipes for all dual exhaust 69-76 A-bodies; Left 44355 Right 44356
FYI: 1968 A-Bodies used a different pair of tailpipes.

Last edited:
Wish I had kept a rack of old catalogs from the speed shop. #21348 was the Corvair turbo muffler! I remember that.

img143.jpg

Thanks guys that helps a lot. I still have a couple of old TRW piston catalogues I refer to from time to time, and a bunch of old DC and MP catalogues.

Thanks guys that helps a lot. I still have a couple of old TRW piston catalogues I refer to from time to time, and a bunch of old DC and MP catalogues.
TRW had some good performance parts. Sold a bunch of it.

Still have my Walker books too. I used my Dart tailpipes on my Cuda. Those 68s were different because of the mufflers I believe.
Tom

According to my Walker book, the 67-68 V8s must have used smaller pipes. The spec muffler clamps on the 69s were 2-1/4" inlet & outlet, but 67-68 had 2" inlet & 1-7/8" outlet clamps.

-
Back