Walking away??

-
If you love them, let them go.
If they come back, they're yours forever.
If not, it was never meant to be.

I said this to the wife about a year ago when she accused me of losing a screwdriver in the house when i needed it to work on my car.
Well, the darn thing didn't love me enough i guess and i had to replace it. I waited for 4 months for it to reappear.
It brings a tear to my eye to this day.

If you love them, let them go.
If they come back, they're yours forever.
If not, it was never meant to be.

I said this to the wife about a year ago when she accused me of losing a screwdriver in the house when i needed it to work on my car.
Well, the darn thing didn't love me enough i guess and i had to replace it. I waited for 4 months for it to reappear.
It brings a tear to my eye to this day.
Sorry for your loss......

I've had my favorite hammer for almost two decades. I had to replace the handle twice, and the head once, but I don't know what I would do without it. Best dang hammer I've ever had.

Why would I spend a hour (at $32/per say) looking for a .99 screwdriver. Long as it isn't in the engine compartment or somewhere it can do damage, I'm fine. And besides, I know where all of our lost tools are, they are hanging in the closet disguised as coat hangers.

I have worked as a mechanic my whole life. What I learned when working with dad as a child has worked for me. After the job is complete every tool is accounted for back in the box before the car is even started up. It has worked well even if at times it takes quite some time before starting the car.

I've had my favorite hammer for almost two decades. I had to replace the handle twice, and the head once, but I don't know what I would do without it. Best dang hammer I've ever had.
so lemme get this right, the best dang hammer you ever had isn't even the same hammer any more at this point?

-
Back