Legendary Member
Reaction score
This is the wall I'm working on. Pictures aren't really there at
this time. They will be framed when finished. What do you
think Mike.........let me know of any changes or ideas you
might want.

MikesWallAA_Medium_.jpg

Tony

Mike, you now have your own shrine, lol! If I were you I'd be utterly and truly speechless. :shock: Good job Tony!! If anyone deserves it, Mike does. :thumblef:

"You know you're a mopar person when...."

You have a shrine dedicated to you in another mopar fan's garage!!!

"You know you're a mopar person when...."

You have a shrine dedicated to you in another mopar fan's garage!!!
Lol. That is great.

Make sure your mopars are on a higher shelf than those Chevies. :D:fart:

I,m speechless!You know he,s gonna need a new keyboard(from tears of joy)after he see,s the shrine!:notworth:

I am speechless Tony :color: You are a very cool and fun friend that I always enjoy hearing from here or in the mail, You have built your self a great shop and I am feeling so blest to have so many great friends and family here.
If you are a new member here you have got to know that my life has changed so much because of the great folks here.:toothy2:
Victoria and I have not stopped since I received here from the folks her at For A-Bodies Only !! We have shared 10.000 miles of travel together.
And in those miles I have meet and visited a few members here.
Tony You have awaken me from a bad day yesterday:crybaby: to a good morning this day. I just wish it was in me to turn on my computer yesterday to see your wall of fame you have made possible for me to enjoy.
I feel a trip to Columbus, Indiana to see that great shop and meet you in the near future.
Pettybludart knows me all to well,:crybaby: I am an old softy and I am trying to clear my eye's this morning.:heart:
Tony You are the greatest, And I wish I could have been there to meet you and your helpers even just to keep the cooler nice and cold for you.:-D
Thank you brother, You put a lot of hard work in on your shop and I am proud to have you as a friend :cheers:

Tonys shop build 108 (Custom).jpg

Tonys shop build 107 (Custom).jpg

My wife seen me wake up this morning to see what Tony Fields has dun for me and wanted me to thank him. You sure picked up my spirits Tony.

My wonderful wife thanks you.

22222222222%20003.jpg

Memike,I can,t really say I know you that well,but I,m a pretty good judge of character and can tell your a good hearted man with a soft side:bootysha:LOL!Your born with it Memike and nobody can take it away!You da man Memike!Any fishing lately?Brook trout opens this weekend up here!Hope I can fit time to get out,just to enjoy walk and creek jumping!

Way to go Tony!!

O.K. Mike, you're now a certified poster ........boy. :)
Certified something for sure Sid :toothy10:

Memike,I can,t really say I know you that well,but I,m a pretty good judge of character and can tell your a good hearted man with a soft side:bootysha:LOL!Your born with it Memike and nobody can take it away!You da man Memike!Any fishing lately?Brook trout opens this weekend up here!Hope I can fit time to get out,just to enjoy walk and creek jumping!
I am looking at taking a walk to my fishing hole this evening my friend.
And thank you for the kind words, If it was not for you and all my other friends here I would be a certified nut case, Sid has made it easy for me a few time and keeps me straight :-D

Holy crap, I saw this post and feared that he had passed away!!

Glad to see your ok (other than that leak you sprung in your eye)

Way to Go, Tony!:cheers:
You couldn't have picked a better member to make a shrine for in your shop. I look forward to reading memike's posts each and every day.....truly a legend in his own time:notworth:

Certified something for sure Sid :toothy10:

I am looking at taking a walk to my fishing hole this evening my friend.
And thank you for the kind words, If it was not for you and all my other friends here I would be a certified nut case, Sid has made it easy for me a few time and keeps me straight :-D

I'm sure glad to see Tony got some pics of Treva and Victoria there to brighten that wall up..................:snakeman:

:toothy10:

Awesome job Tony, hope your feeling better Memike I know what those days are like Mike have had quite a few myself lately, hang in there buddy there's supposed to be better days ahead or so people keep telling me!:dontknow:

Awesome job Tony, hope your feeling better Memike I know what those days are like Mike have had quite a few myself lately, hang in there buddy there's supposed to be better days ahead or so people keep telling me!:dontknow:
Thank you bud, I am rigged up to take a walk to my fishing hole for some time away from the house. I am happy to see ya posting and I hope you are doing better, or as well as can be expected 70dart :happy10:
I wish I was close by so I can cook up some fish and break some bread with ya brother.
Your Arkansas friend Mike.:cheers:

Hey Mike........you are so welcome buddy!

What kind of fish you got in that fishin' hole? I've been
known to straighten out a line now and then.

When I get this wall finished I'll send down some good pics
on a CD for you

My old fishing boat. Sold it a few years ago....still got the truck.

RelcoFish_031_Medium_.JPG

My wife Thelma caught one of the money fish that day
36_2_47.gif

RelcoFish_034_Medium_.JPG

Later Mike

Tony

Hey Mike........you are so welcome buddy!

What kind of fish you got in that fishin' hole? I've been
known to straighten out a line now and then.

When I get this wall finished I'll send down some good pics
on a CD for you

My old fishing boat. Sold it a few years ago....still got the truck.

RelcoFish_031_Medium_.JPG

My wife Thelma caught one of the money fish that day
36_2_47.gif

RelcoFish_034_Medium_.JPG

Later Mike

Tony
First off I would like to congratulate your wife on a nice catch :cheers:

And that sure is a nice bass Tracker boat NIZE =P~=P~
My fishing hole is full of crappy "specks" and large mouth Bass.
It was way to windy yesterday so I stayed around the house and picked up more limb and mowed the back yard, and enjoyed pork chops and mushrooms on the grill. Here is my sweet German made Applebee double hull all aluminum 14 ft. boat 35 years old :-D she will sit in 3'' of water. a 9.9 outboard and a foot controlled trolling motor 45lb thrust. It is camo know because my son's use it for duck hunting.

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg

First off I would like to congratulate your wife on a nice catch :cheers:

And that sure is a nice bass Tracker boat NIZE =P~=P~
My fishing hole is full of crappy "specks" and large mouth Bass.
It was way to windy yesterday so I stayed around the house and picked up more limb and mowed the back yard, and enjoyed pork chops and mushrooms on the grill. Here is my sweet German made Applebee double hull all aluminum 14 ft. boat 35 years old :-D she will sit in 3'' of water. a 9.9 outboard and a foot controlled trolling motor 45lb thrust. It is camo know because my son's use it for duck hunting.

You're making me hungry! What time is supper tomorrow night.

-
Back