Want feed back for project car

-
Dang right I'm brining it to Carlisle this year been busting but on it since January for the show lol

Got the trunk semi done today need to start cleaning this old girl

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Attachments

• photo_001.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 108
Ok this one post has nothing to do with my car but I do want to show u guys the reason that I am in to these kind of hot rods. This is my dads 1968 dodge power wagon that me and him have been working on for the past 14 years it is 1000 horse power on pump gas 540 big block ladder bar rear suspension and the color combination is the exact flip of my car he has a gloss black paint with a metallic blue stipe and I have a metallic blue car with a gloss black stripe

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Attachments

• photo_001.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 110
Both very nice, 18 and a whole lot of talent. I've been a Moper since 16, and haven't stopped since. I love all cars; however I've just never been a dart fan. I like 70-72 RR, Dusters, Demons, and your Dads truck thats super hot. Great work, Great car keep on wrenchin'

Nice car and great work for such a young guy.When I was 18 yrs old,I totally restored a 69 Mustang on my own.The car was rotten,but I learned so much about cars in general,that I got hired by one of the Big 3 car manufactures(Ford)26 1/2 years ago(now 50 yrs old).Good luck at Carlisle.:D

both are very nice i would take that dark out and eat some rice burners

-
Back