-
Status
Not open for further replies.

rustytoolss

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a stock unmodified 727-904 Valve Body...All I really need is the upper half with all the stock valves. Would need to see pictures with date code markings. Thanks

The trans is buried in the shop. It is from a slant six car. Will that work if the numbers are correct? Also, what are they worth?
If the numbers are correct yes. Being a slant six trans does the valve body have a small Aluninium cover (on side of VB ) held on wth 3 screws ? Would need shipped to 44216.

Can you text me and I'll send you a pic. (No phone numbers posted in public forums)
Can you send to email ? lost cell phone..need to replace it..email (No emails in public forums)
You guys can exchange personal information through a personal message. DO NOT post phone numbers and e mail addresses directly on the site. You are just asking for scammers and spam to your personal accounts.
THere is a "Contact seller" button in the first post here. Use it.

If yur looking for a PT KD valve, I don't think they came out until 69. But they will retrofit on anything down to and including 67. Maybe earlier, I just don't know for sure.
The PTKD was used on production slant six cars starting in 1967. I was lucky enough to find a 67 slant six 904 VB with the early PTKD.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back