-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dean3001

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am changing the shifting from the column to the floor and am looking for the collars to cover the gap. I was told it has to be a 1967 A body only .

Looking for a steering column collar to fill the gap left after I remove the shift indicator on my 67 dart and make it a floor shifter . I was told it has to be a 67 column only A body

I don't recall seeing a column collar alone offered here before, unless it was the column shift one that had been modified. You might do that yourself. The 'how to" has been posted here before.
PGClassics offers a smooth collar but I can't say what models it fits, Nor can I confirm that 67 is different from 68/9. 70 and up may very well be different since key switch, wheel lock, etc.., was added to the column. Good luck

I don't recall seeing a column collar alone offered here before, unless it was the column shift one that had been modified. You might do that yourself. The 'how to" has been posted here before.
PGClassics offers a smooth collar but I can't say what models it fits, Nor can I confirm that 67 is different from 68/9. 70 and up may very well be different since key switch, wheel lock, etc.., was added to the column. Good luck
Thank you

There are two pieces to that assembly. The one closest to the wheel which has the indicator, and the one that houses the shifter.
Are you needing to replace one or both?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back