-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightweights4me

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Im looking for a Pair of 1969 Dart Bucket Seats(LOW BACK + PREFERRABLY WITH HEADREST)...will consider all. I believe they are the same cores as used in the 1969 Barracuda's. I will consider a pair of 1968 Dart Bucket seats/1968 Barracuda Bucket seats... color not important... just need a complete pair with tracks for my 1969 Dart GTS. I have a beautiful Pair of 1972-1974 High Back Bucket Seats in Black with New Seat Covers that look great and I would consider trading or I will buy your seats outright. I NEED A PAIR OF COMPLETE 1968-1969 DART/CUDA BUCKET SEATS..... HELP!!!!! Im located in Pennsylvania near Philadelphia. Thanks for any help... Lightweights4me THANKS FABO! PLEASE PM ME IF YOU CAN HELP! THANKS AGAIN!!!! :banghead:

i have a pair of 67 dart seats here with tracks. needs redone but solid structures. i dont want to ship these. im in central.pa. like 3 hours from philly.thanks,mike.

I appreciate the kind words and I feel confident that somebody on this site will be able to help me with the seats. The 1967 Dart Bucket Seats appear to be quite different from the 1969 Dart Bucket seats with the 67 Seats having the Hard Seat Backs and Trim and most 67 Buckets did not have the optional headrest. I would consider your 1967 seats Mike. Can you send me a few pictures of those 67 Seats? Thanks for any help. TC :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back