Status
Not open for further replies.

70DartSedan

Not Banned - just hiding
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I just bought a Dart Sedan but it is missing a few correct parts so what I'm looking for:

Original Style 1970 Breather Cap 225 CID Slant 6
Original Style Chrome or FY4 Gas Cap
Original Antenna Assembly Less Cable.

PM me, thank you.

I've got a nice antenna assembly that I just removed from a 70 Dart. It's the 3 piece telescoping mast type.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Do you have a photo of the breather cap you need?

No, I'm afraid not, I'm not sure that the cap on their now is the right one, though, I'm new to A-bodies so I was hoping for someone to point me in the right direction.:D

No, I'm afraid not, I'm not sure that the cap on their now is the right one, though, I'm new to A-bodies so I was hoping for someone to point me in the right direction.:D

Is the one you have now black with one outlet. If not I have one, just PM me. Thanks

I think there was an early '70 and a late '70 on that breather. I think the break was 1/1/70 when the new emmission requirements went into effect. I think it was a single hose for the early and a 2 hose for the late. I'm sure someone will chime in if I'm mistaken. I should have both but will have to verify.
Thanks, Mark

I think there was an early '70 and a late '70 on that breather. I think the break was 1/1/70 when the new emmission requirements went into effect. I think it was a single hose for the early and a 2 hose for the late. I'm sure someone will chime in if I'm mistaken. I should have both but will have to verify.
Thanks, Mark

Well just like everything the gov't tries to make "better" they just complicate things (i.e. emissions standards). The Dart was built 6/16/70.

Is the one you have now black with one outlet. If not I have one, just PM me. Thanks

No, it looks like a vintage parts store generic replacement. I've seen one like it, it is yellow zinc one with a beehive shape and one nipple. See second pic, (I goofed the first pic)

Yeah, that one is a replcement. I have the black one if you need the single outlet. PM me if you are interested.

Looks like a later version breather. In a late '70, there should be a vapor line from the tank over on the passenger side inner fender down low by the frame rail. If yours is still there, I would get the 2 hose breather and hook it up the way it should be.

I haven't seen one but I'll check when I take delivery of it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back on subject-

Still need a gas cap, chrome or painted

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back