-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kg64slant

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 64 Dodge dart with a push button trans. and my motor broke a rod . So know I plan to build an engine of my dreams from that block. But I would like to put a running engine in for the mean time. I really only need a long block. I have a couple of heads and other parts to make an engine run. Willing to pay for a running engine and any cost to ship to California. Thank you.

I have some I would give you,but the shipping is more than it is worth.Petit salvage in Moss Landing has two-Pick and Pull has one San Jose north Pick and Pull has three,If you are close thats where I would go.

If you have time be patient and I'm sure someone near you will give you an engine.

I have a 64 Dodge dart with a push button trans. and my motor broke a rod . So know I plan to build an engine of my dreams from that block. But I would like to put a running engine in for the mean time. I really only need a long block. I have a couple of heads and other parts to make an engine run. Willing to pay for a running engine and any cost to ship to California. Thank you.

There is one on this site that has /6 with low miles and in Califorina. Maybe someone will chime in if they remember the member that has it. He has a lot of goodies for it too.

pick-a-part most likely has a 50% off sale this weekend if you want to brave the crowds. Get there before 8 so you can find a parking spot! Hard to pull a motor by yourself, get a helper.

Thanks for the help. I am building fuel injected slant six for the car now but I would like to have a running motor in it for the time being.

Thanks for the help. I am building fuel injected slant six for the car now but I would like to have a running motor in it for the time being.

Can you build the bottom end and collect your top end and switch it out.won't have to pull the engine that way.

1 have a 225 hillside hemi in a 65 barracuda ran very strong i am stripping the car out now swapping interiors with another 1 i have i am willing to sell the motor like you i will pull it alone have to get a hoist and stop my project it has a 3 on the tree hooked to it look hard if u cant find 1 dam i"d give it to you but im off work now and in middle of building a 429 stroker my self i"M in wisconsin so shipping wont be cheap either then i got to build a create where talking a night mare we can make it happen but just wont be cheap yah kno prob 800.00 from my car to you but i"LL make it your choice SEND ME A MESSAGE have to send 400.00 before i lift the hood
GL dude let me know hope you can find 1 close if not call me here
JON

i am really ....really surprised that you didnt find one real close to you ......which brings up the question: where did all the tens of thousands slantys go? LOL ........im still quite a ways from you, but i think the closest so far........Im in south eastern Colorado....i have a runner in a 69 dart that you can hear run now.....its coming out anyway in the next couple weekends ...bcoz im doing a BB swap on the car.......there is no exhaust on it now so its kinda loud but it will start and drive right now.

even after its out of the car ...it will be stored indoors ...bcoz there is no way im going to let it spoil from from the weather.

i also have some other non-running long blocks and short blocks ...all ran when pulled but i since dis-assembled them for various reasons ....mainly to get them into storage ....bcoz without the head i can move the block around ...with the head and accesories they get a bit too heavy for me to move them around so easy.

I have a rebuilt 225 slant six in a 68 valiant, might have it running this weekend. I will be pulling it to do a big block conversion.Make me an offer if you are interested, I am in San Bernardino, CA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back