[SOLD] wanted: 302 swirl port heads

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
just curious what year did these come on? i have two dodge vans with small blocks in them(late 80s) and if its possible they have em?

I have a pair, magged good, but one is rusty. Would be better if larger valves/ported are used. Maybe not so good for a 273. Trick is finding a pair that is not cracked. Let me know if you want pictures...

From what I understand the 302 swirl port heads were on 85-92 dodges. hope this helps. Oh and if I were you I'd just go to a junk yard and grab some from a truck, much cheaper then shipping them.

Took a while to find a set locally but honestly I was only half assedly looking. Once I got serious about looking, it only took a couple weeks & they were cheap.

I picked up a set of 302 heads from head shop in B'ham,Al that were checked, cleaned and new seals ready to install for $125 per head exchange and they let me swap another old stock set without checking to see if they were good. Might check with machine shop in your area, Joe

iv got a set,but by the time you bot and shipped them,whew...how far are you willing to go...how fast do you want to go..$$$$$$$$$$

Best kept secret in the world...you can ship heads in large USPS flat rate boxes. One per box, and tape 'em up GOOD! You can send a pair of heads from NY to Hawaii for $34!

Still looking....anyone got a set reasonable??

I may have these on an '85 318 I pulled out of a '68 Dart. The motor was sludged up since the old man just drove the car a few times a year and didn't change the oil.
If you can't find some in a few days I can look at the #s and get back to you. I would have no way of knowing if they were cracked, though. Car didn't run hot is all I know.
Dallas

Well, here you go. As much work as it was to clean these off just to read the #s, not sure if it's worth shipping them to you on the chance they might be good. The old man I bought the car from told me he did change the oil right before he sold it to me. He said it had been awhile since he had it changed so he spent the big bucks and put synthetic in it! :wack:

Dallas

Attachments

• IMG_9101.JPG
    170.9 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_9103.JPG
    157.5 KB · Views: 201
wow thats an amazing mess .iv seen chevys that bad but first mopar..and i thot these looked bad..whew..

Attachments

• P1010001.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 266
  • P1010003.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 156
  • P1010002.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 202
I have a set....... good and clean 302's.....smog ports blocked....valves lapped...new valve seals....running right now....on my 74 Dart Sport.

Will remove them, box up and ship them out to you $550 + shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back