Wanted:360LA Aluminum valve covers

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
.........Hey Scott, i have a brand new pair if M/Ts........the knockouts r still in them......they have been sitting collecting dust 4 over 10 years....kim.....I forgot to say that these are the black wrinkle covers, the color is faded from sitting around........sorry no pics..........$100.00 firm + shipping........

.........Hey Scott, i have a brand new pair if M/Ts........the knockouts r still in them......they have been sitting collecting dust 4 over 10 years....kim.....

Hey thanks Kim,but I already have a pair that CudaChick(Leanna)worked her magic on.I,ll be using them on one of my other cars and now want aluminum ones for the 66 Dart race car.

OLdkimmer:
How about a pic and asking price for the MT covers?
Thanks,
Mike

M/T'S are aluminum though aren't they?

Yes they are.

I've got a pair of M/Ts and some no-names available too. I'd really prefer to doll 'em up and sell them coated per the buyer's specs for around $225 (the initial prep has been done on the M/Ts, with an emphasis on polished ribs) but I'm open to offers either way. These are of course the "before" pictures of each set.

View attachment Mopar Mickey Thompson sb valve covers - Copy.jpg

View attachment Mopar Mickey Thompson sb valve covers2 - Copy.jpg

View attachment No Name sb Mopar valve covers - Copy.jpg

View attachment No Name sb Mopar valve covers2.jpg

There is also another set of small block Mickeys here but they were promised as a prize in the 2011 Young Guns contest. The problem is that the winner hasn't contacted me yet to claim them or responded to my PMs so I don't know what's up. It's been several weeks since the giveaway. (Maybe he's got a big block and doesn't want them.)

Scott, I'll look through my little inventory of trade parts here and get back to you if I can find anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back