-
Status
Not open for further replies.

pettybludart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I,m looking for a 66 Dart d.side 1/4 panel complete or the patch panels,if anybody has any they,re not using.PM with what you have..cash awaits the right stuff.

If nobody has anything,I can buy new.I like to give members first crack at a sale.:toothy10:

I figured I,d give one last chance before buying from Desert Valley.Almost 18,000 members and nobody has a 66 Dart parts car with a good d.side quarter panel?:read2:

I think they are. I just got lower rear quarters (both sides) from Sherman's. They are GOODMARK pieces and look real good. This was for my 65.
I was looking at the ABS lower panels and yes they,re all the same 63-66.I don,t think the tops of the 1/4,s are the same though?I could be wrong,but I need a FULL 1/4 and don,t want to make an expensive mistake.Anybody know for sure?

I was looking at the ABS lower panels and yes they,re all the same 63-66.I don,t think the tops of the 1/4,s are the same though?I could be wrong,but I need a FULL 1/4 and don,t want to make an expensive mistake.Anybody know for sure?
Let's look at some photos. The lower part of the quarters are the same. I didn't know you wanted full quarters and not just lower patches.

Attachments

• i-1_B.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 80
  • 64 FROM ILL #4A.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 122
  • 65 Charger Dart.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 79
  • fc_12_sb.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 84
  • 66 Dartman.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 77
  • 66 Post.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 74
  • 66%20Dart%2029.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 118
I will say one certain difference between a 66 and a 65 qt is the taillight opening D shape. The 65 being larger. Bumper inset area something to dble check too.

red

I'm going by this info. I have searched the net for hours and haven't found an article that says the 65 and 66's are or aren't the same. Scott, if this link doesn't work just look up the 1/4 patches on wscmotorsports.com.
http://www.classicone.com/wsc/downloads/mopar/6366Abody0305.pdf (note the "modify taillamp bulge for 63")

I will say one certain difference between a 66 and a 65 qt is the taillight opening D shape. The 65 being larger. Bumper inset area something to dble check too.

red

I don't think the shape is different. The taillights should interchange.(between the 65 and 66) The quarters are actually 2 piece. The outer skin and the inner trunk rail should be seamed under the chrome that runs from the back glass to the taillights. If you notice the 64's with the small round taillights have the same outer shape but a wider deck lid and a narrower sized inner quarter.

Thanks for all the help Mike,tomorrow I will bite the bullet and order from DVAP.Will be expensive to ship,but will be rustfree.I just hope they can crate it and drop off at the Airport,this way no broker fees or border fees.I just drive 20 mins to pickup and pay taxes on the price of the item.I,ll keep you posted.

With the help of an outstanding member(sent me pics of 66 Darts 1/4 in their yard).Today I ordered a full 1/4 panel,will be shipped within 7-10 days.Thanks to all that helped in my search.:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back