Wanted - 66 Valiant Front & Rear Windshield

-

dustymopar

Reaction score
As the title says, for a 66 Valiant post

Willing to cover shipping to Iowa

TIA

All I can contribute is well wishes and empathy. I own a 66 Valiant 4 door /6 super 225, 3 on the tree with only 60k on her engine. I will let my husband , grumpuscreature know of your request, he might know of someplace for you to check, keep your fingers crossed.
~MARY
O:)

May have secured the rear glass - has anyone got a front they are willing to part with?

My post must've been lost to the computer glitch going on here. I have the front, and I would be willing to sell it, but I have never shipped a windshield and quite frankly don't know how to go about shipping it safely. If anybody has an insight into shipping glass, I'm willing to try. Geof

Cudamark, Thanks, I had seen this car on ebay and is going to supply the rear glass. Apparently, he packs in using building foam and a strong cardboard box to ship. He has no front glass.

64x2, Thanks, had seen this, but doesnt ship.

Geoff, Thanks for the offer, I am definately interested in that - I will try to get some more info on packing

Thanks everyone!!

Front glass should be available new. Check auto glass shops. Check more then one, as prices vary, greatly. When you figure shipping for a used windshield, new might be money well spent. The NAGS number for a 63-66 Dart, Valiant, Barracuda, is DW-625.

I recently bought a new windshield for my '64. It was just over $200 at my local independent auto glass store.

The national chains said it wasn't available through their sources, even after I provided the NAGS number, but the local guy got it overnight from a Dallas warehouse.

Can't help you with the rear glass. My car is a convertible, so I didn't need one.

Thanks Gary, I had thought of this as I have someone in Nichols, Iowa taking parts for me ready for a container. I tried to track down a glass shop in Nichols on the net but just got a load of the usual search engine stuff which didn't really help....

-
Back