Wanted 67,8,9 Barracuda

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnny......... We have a 67 California Survivor Notchback in our garage in the Mohawk Valley...............Original 273 Auto car, white bucket interior...........runs great and 22 mpg highway..........

If seriously interested, contact us at [email protected] for details. Doc

100_0072.jpg

100_0073.jpg

100_0074.jpg

100_0076.jpg

104_0480.jpg

If you are looking for a project, I saw that a member has a good looking fastback out on Long Island somewhere. You might want to go to the cars for sale list and check that out.

Thats a nice looking car pastortom1.
What is the color ? Looks more yellow than spinker white on my screen.

Not sure the code......it's an antique white, almost an almond.
OK that is probably ww1 Spiniker white. Nearly the same mix as todays Alpine white. That's the color choosen for my 67 ragtop project. Same color convertible top in shiny vynil is here. Car will look more like a notchback when the top is up. Looks great beside the metallic red vynil interior too. Even have the red boot so when the top is down there's red fish guts from end to end.
Like my plan ?
Just out of curiosity, What kinda price you have on yours ?
Apologies to 684mulas for this hijack/carjack

We'd like $8750..............and worth every penny..........it's an A/C car too, with the dash intact......all set for Classic Air.

im actually located on long island to and looking for a project a body....My dad is redoing his 67 barracuda notchback in lime green with a 360 and a 3 speed.. It looks mint and me helping him do all of this work makes me want a mopar badly as well. If anyone has anything in the new york area let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back